Dare, Princess and Click?

Hi guys, before I start the chapter, I would like to talk about something. My heart has been heavy since morning, it's so sad to hear about the demise of Sushant Singh Rajput. This made me realise that no matter how many people admire you, how much money you have,or how famous you might be, you still can be depressed. People don't talk about Mental health, we never know the person who maybe laughing with us might cry alone at home.
It's nothing to be ashamed of, or feel bad about it. Mental fitness leads to the overall fitness of a person. And I would like to say, if you guys are going through something and you can't share it with your friends or your family, FEEL FREE TO Dm me! I will talk to you, never ever feel alone! Because you are precious!! Your laugh, your smile when you get excited about anything is precious, your presence is precious! Honestly guys, I am not saying it just like that, I have had friends who used to self harm themselves and I have seen it, so please guys DONT EVEN THINK TWICE TO MESSAGE ME! I would always respond. Even in my this story I would talk about it.
If not me then talk to anyone you are comfortable with, ask about other people, BE KIND! Thankyou! And I seriously love you guys!❤️❤️

________________________________

The next day everyone quickly takes a shower and goes to the breakfast table.
Shehnaz was wearing her fluffy neon warm jacket with warm leggings and a pink ruffle Warm cap. She was drinking coffee when Sid sat next to her and smiled.

Asim- Guys aaj Ice skating and slow mei khelnege yayyy!
Meeti- Yaayy! Shakal dekhi hai apni? Snow monster lag rahe ho!
Sana- Stop before you guys start any fights! We have 3 days here atleast don't fight Abhi na yaar!
Asim- Guys, to make this trip more intersting we will play 21 DARES while the trip proceeds.
Madhurima- Matlab?
Sid- Matlab everyone has to do dares which is asked for them to do irrespective of wherever we are, and if you don't then punishment usse bhi buri hoti hai!
Meeti- Sounds so much fun!
Sana- I am already the winner!
Sid- Overconfidence maam!
Madhurima- You DONT know Aisa koi dare nahi hai jo Shehnaz na kare!
Sid smirks and says, let's see!

They quickly have their breakfast and the girls were about to sit in the bus when Asim pulled them and said, we will go by the car Sid has rented here.
Sana- But teachers?
Asim- Sisy did you forget that Sid's mother is the chairperson?
Sana- Let's gooooo!
It was a big car for 6 people!

Shehnaz was about to sit in the back when Sid pulled her hand and made her sit in the passenger seat and closed the door for her.
Sana blushed and looked down.
Sid sat in the driving seat, Asim and Meeti at the back and Vishal and Madhurima in the middle.

The ride started with everyone singing along, and talking. Meeti and Asim had slept as they had to wake up early in the morning, while Madhurima and Vishal were eating each other's face, literally.
And our sidnaaz,were stealing glances at each other.

Shehnaz thought to play some soft song, she put her hand towards the radio and the same time Sid touched her hand, they felt currents through their body.
Sid- You can play!
Shehnaz nodded and connected her phone to the radio and started to play.. 'put your head on my shoulder'- An beautiful English classic!

Sid looked at Sana and said this is my favourite song!!!!!
Sana smiled and said, Mine too!

Shehnaz started to look at sidharth, noticing his beautiful dark deep brown orbs, his perfectly sliced jaw, his hot stubble,and his veins which shows how fit he was.
Shehnaz took out a Polaroid camera from her bag, and at the same time Sid looked at her confused and she clicked the picture.

Sid- This is not fair, I wasn't even ready!
Sana- Who's giving you the picture! It stays with me!
Sid- Princess, if you want you could keep me with you forever you know? Picture ka kya karna hai?
Sana blushed hard and shuttered.
Sana- I am not princess!
Sid- Yes you are!
Sana- Well I have a nickname, you can call me Sana!
Sid- But everyone calls you that, mine is reserved, no one could call you Princess than me!
Sana blushed and looked into his eyes, he also looked into her eyes telling her something which she couldn't guess.

They reached the destination, everyone woke up and quickly went down to the place covered with snow!
Sana started to jump in the snow and started to play with it!
Sid was admiring her, while Asim was pulling Meeti's hair because she stepped on Asim's shoes, well that's another story!

Sana- Vishal, Your dare!
Vishal- oh no why me!
Sana- Go near that axe ( The snow animal)
And propose him and make the the owner feel like you are into Animals especially this one!
Everyone started to laugh loudly!
Sid- Princess I swear this is an amazing dare!
Asim- Princess I see!! (both Meeti and Asim were giving sly looks to sidnaaz, while they both looked away blushing!)

Vishal went to the animal and started to say-
Arrey Ramkali tum yaha? Jab se tumhe uss village ki party mei dekha tha tabse tumpar dil aagya tha!
(Everyone started to give him creepy looks)
Tumhari skin itni soft, mera diya hua  body wash lagati hona tum janeman?( The owner started to pull his animal away as Vishal started to slide his hands on the animal)

Meanwhile the group was continuesly laughing loudly.
Vishal- Arrey Yeh kaun hai tumhare saath?( pointing towards the owner)
Tumhara Affair chal raha hai? Mai nahi jee paunga tumhare bin! ( he hugs the animal and fake cries)
The owner gets horrified and pulls his animal towards him and says, Abbe oo Pagal apna checkup karva!!

Vishal came back and everyone again burst into laughter and said, ramkali ke ashique!
Madhurima- You were amazing baby!
Vishal- Thankyou baby!
Sana- Madhurima did you see your sautan?
Everyone started to laugh again.

Well everyone played all the snow sports here, shuklaji all this while was just not letting Sana go anywhere, ice skating everywhere he was trying to be her partner.

Then they decide to go to a restaurant and eat some food.

They all sit down and a woman in her 50s comes, wearing exposing clothes even in winters, and looked towards the guys and winked.
Sid- Asim Tera second dare is, you need to flirt with this woman( he whispered which only the group could hear)

Asim was horrified while everyone laughed.
Woman- What should I bring you my chocolate boy?
Asim- anything would be fine if a FINE woman like you gets me!
The woman goes more closer to him and whispers, do you wanna meet inside the washroom?
Asim nervously nods, the women drags him by his collar inside the washroom.

Meanwhile some other waiter had taken their order.
After 10 mins, Asim came all gloomy with lipstick marks and messy hair.
Sana- How was the date?
Asim looks down and says, meri izzat lut li ussne!
Everyone starts to laugh!
Meeti laughs and hugs him tightly and says; Asim koi nahi Aisa hota rehta hai!
Asim- Teri Baari ane de SEETIIII!
Meeti - Pehle Tu apni izzat sambhal!
Sana bursts into laughter while Sid was just staring at her.

Sana caught him staring and said, What?
Sid doesn't says anything and looks at his food.
Sana is a big foodie everyone knows, she literally SCREAMED WHEN PIZZA AND NOODLES CAME!
She took a the noodles in her mouth which were hanging down.
Sid tapped her shoulders, she turned with the same face and CLICK.

Sid clicked a picture of her with sauce all over her lips and noodles hanging down her mouth and she in a confused look.
It was from the same Polaroid camera. He took out the picture and kept it in his pocket while Sana whinned and cursed him.

There are some people in this world
Who you can just love and love and love no matter what.

This was it for today, There is more for the dares, more for fun times!
It's just starteddddd❤️❤️❤️