Brothers, Cheese and Pervert?

Hi guys, Tadaaaa early update ❤️❤️

Lezzz go!
________________________________

Sid had to go for his football practice while Shehnaz was preparing with the props and all!
Shehnaz was sitting with meeti and deciding things when Asim came.
Asim- Hey bha.. Hey Shehnaz!
Meeti rolled her eyes!
Meeti- Lo aagye chanda mangne wale!
Asim- Ohh apni shakal dekh li kya shishe mei?
Shehnaz- Stop it you guys! Hey asim what's up!?
Asim- You tell me, koi help ya kuch chhaiye I am always there!
Meeti- Haan ek kaam karna, voh abhi jaate  jaate bahar se zara darwaza bandh kardena, Bahut annoying log ghuss jate hai andar!
Asim glared at her and then looked at Sana and said, Aap bataao any help?

Sana- Umm, actually I really needed someone for looking for the stage work, I mean the big back drops! If you could..?
Asim- Aapne bola na, done samjho! But I want something in return!
Meeti- Dekha maine kaha tha, Yeh bhikhari free mei kuch nahi karega!
Sana- Shut up Meeti! Haan bolo Asim?
Asim- Can you call me bhai? Because I never had a sister, but when I see you I always get that sister wali vibe!
Shehnaz and Asim both had tears because they both were on the same boat,
Sana- For sure, Asim bhai!
Vishal- AYYYEE MEREKO BHI HAAN PLEASE! I am your brother too now!
Sana laughed and said, yes even you too!

Vishal and Asim- We will protect you from now on! And they jumped and gave her a group hug! Dheere dheere Sana was getting comfortable with them.
Asim got back to work, while Vishal was painting Madhurima ke nails.
Meeti was doing her work, while Shehnaz was writing dialogues.
Shehnaz- Proffesor, will all the lines be in English?
Professor- I mean there was no language code!
Shehnaz- Can I do it in Hinglish? I mean keeping the Indian values I wanted to keep some shayaris and all that!
Proffesor- That's great Shehnaz, go for it my child!
Shehnaz smiled!

It had been 3 hours since Shehnaz was continuesly writing. She didn't even know what was happening around her, because that's about her while writing.. she forgets the world!
Shehnaz after finishing the half of the script finally kept her pen aside and took a long breath and looked at her surroundings.
Everyone had left, except for one person..
SIDHARTH! Who was sitting next to her just looking at her in his hot jersey!

Shehnaz- Tum kab aye?
Sid- Mai yaha 1hr se tha, tum vapas abhi aayi ho!
Sana- What?
Sid laughed and said nothing.

(SID POV)

After practicing madly for two hours, I decided to go and see her. HER. Within such a short span of time she's being so close to me, even though she feels nothing for me.
She's one girl, WHO CAN MAKE ME FEEL THOUSAND EMOTIONS AT ONCE.
I quickly go to the place and see everyone working and there she was, My hardworking baby! Oh shit did I just call her baby?
Anyways, It looked like she doesn't even know what is happening around her.
She had worn her black big specs, Damn she looks so cute! Her cheeks.. aah I so wanna kiss them! Control control!
I saw a empty seat beside her and quickly sit beside her. She didn't even acknowledge my presence, meanwhile everyone started to leave, Meeti was about to call her but I gestured her to let her work and I was there!

It was just US! In this big empty hall! I was staring at her,while she was writing she sometimes used to crease her forehead, sometimes used to be serious, sometimes blush.
Her emotions on her face was displaying how the scene was going.
I looked at her, and my pervert mind got activated! How I wish I could throw that pen of hers, throw all the papers in the air and grab her waist tightly, inhale her scent and kiss her juicy lips.. but alas all I could do is just stare at her!

FINALLY AFTER AN HOUR, she kept her pen, she looked around and realised that there was no one, and then she looked at me, for the first time I couldn't see any fear.

PoV ends..

Sid- So kitni hui script prepare?
Sana- boy and girl are just friends here Abhi tak toh!
Sid in his mind- Shitt Yeh meri kahani kyu likh rahi hai!  Btw why the fuck is she bitting her lips, OH SHIT I WANNA KISS THOSE!
Sana- Sid tum kya soch rahe ho?
Sid- KISS
Sana- Kiss?
Sid- kiss kiss logo ne yeh script padli?
Sana- Well you are the first one to know about it!
Sid- Oh I feel so special!
Sana- You should!
They laughed!

Sid- Umm you might be hungry, do you wanna grab some food?
Sana- Sounds nice! Yes but I don't wanna go out sit all decent! Can't we have it at our home?
Sid- Our home?
Sana- Oh no I mean my home! Slip of tongue!
(Bhagwanji- Yeh slip of tongue hua Sana ka yaha, and SID KA SLIP OF HEART! Abhi ane hi wala tha Yeh Mere paas upar!)

Sid- Let's go then? I will order the food Abhi so that when we reach food would be there!
Sana- Let's go!
They sit in the car, talk about all random stuffs and then they go home and sit in her room.
The food comes, and they start eating.
Sana was having it jaldi jaldi because she was so hungry!
Sid- Shehnaz have your food aram se, you don't have to catch a train, you will choke yourself!

(Flasback)
Sana was 6 years old here and eating her favourite pasta jaldi jaldi!
Mom- SANA BABY, eat your food aram se, you don't have to catch a flight naa? You will choke yourself my love!
Sana- But mom, I think the food will run away!
Mom laughed and said, Nothing runs away until you let it go!

(flashback ends)
Sana had stopped eating her food and thinking about it!
Sid- I am sorry if I offended you!
Sana- No no I was just thinking about something! You are right.
They started eating again,
Sana- Dudeeee you gotta try Vaha ka Spicy chicken swings! They are fire!
Sid- We will go there next time for sure!
Sana- Yesss!
Sid started to laugh!
Sana- What am I looking like a clown to you?
Sid was still laughing badly holding his stomach!
Sana was getting angry- WHAT IS WRONG? Itna kyu has rahe ho?
Sid- Vo.. hahahahah.. tumhare.... Hahahaha
Sana- Kya Mere horns nikal aye hai? Ya vampire teeth!?
Sana got angry and looked away.

Sid stopped laughing,  He went closer to her..

(SHEHNAZ POV)
I was so angry on him, like why was he laughing so much by looking at my face? Like seriously!
I turned my face away in anger.
But I felt him getting closer to me, my heart beat started to rise madly!
His rough yet soft fingers held my chin and made me face him.
My heart was running like milkha Singh!
He looked into my eyes and then he looked near my lips, and he slowly dragged his soft thumb from my chin to the corner of my lips, as if torturing me with his touch.

I had clutched the bed sheets because I was trying hard to stop my feelings, he slowly wiped something off while his thumb touched my lips. I could legit feel electric bolts running through my body. Without breaking an eye contact, he got his fingers away from the contact of my skin. Well honestly, I FELT BAD! Oh shit do you hear yourself Shehnaz? Well yeah I did!

He took that thumb away and got it closer to his mouth, I was really confused, until I saw some cheese on his thumb,and in a moment.. FUCKING HOLY MOLY SHOLY DOLY!
He PUT THAT IN HIS MOUTH!!!!!
And sucked it off! Oh shit I could feel my cheeks turning hot, my face was Getting red, I couldn't FACE HIM ANYMORE!!!!! I looked down and my heart was shouting and screaming, I could feel my heartbeats thumping near my ears. 
Then I heard him stammer and say... 'Well I couldn't see the cheese getting wasted'
I hate to say this, BUT I WAS SO TURNED ON! Oh my god my heartttttttt!

I looked at him, smiled and said Lol!
Lol? WHY THE HELL DID I SAY LOL?
Shehnaz you have gone mad!!!
Anyways, he quickly got up and said I have to leave Sexy is calling me!
Sexy???!!! WHO IS SEXYY? I wish to pull all the hair of that sexy!!!
Wait, am I jealous? Oh no no I am not jealous.. or maybe I am!
Aaahyhhh! LET HIM GO AND HAVE CHEESE WITH SEXY!
I fake smiled and he got up, I waved him and he went down quickly. I stood near my balcony seeing him drive off.
What. A. Day. IT. WAS. 
I have to sleeep! Oh god! Bulllyyy what are you doing to me?

(Shehnaz PoV ends.)

Sid while in the car, shit shit shit yeh maine kya kardiya! She was so awkward! Why can't my besharam Hands keep calm? But the CHESSE WAS HELL YUMMY FROM HER LIPS! Perverttttttttttttt sidharth. !!!!!!
Oh no! Shehnaz you are driving me CRAZYY!
Fuck!

Constantly,
Consistently,
Continually,
YOU.

Haaanji, so some of you wanted POV of Sid and Sana! So here it isssss!
And yes, A BIT LONG UPDATE!!!!!
Dheere dheere kuch toh horrha hai, I don't know what is happening? 😛
Yaar, if you liked it then VOTE, AND COMMENT❤️❤️❤️