🌦️Disclaimer🌦️

Involvement of names, places and events are all used in a fictitious manner

Involvement of names, places and events are all used in a fictitious manner. This story is not meant to harm, or to offend anyone in any way, shape or form. The idols' names in the story are simply there for visualization, the characters' behavior, habits or mannerism do not imply to how they act or who they are in reality. This is just a fan fiction. Simply for entertainment. 

I do not own any of the pictures, except for the edits on covers and also the banners. Credits belong to the rightful owner of the pictures.  I only own the plot of the story. Plagiarism is a crime. DO NOT copy my work or anyone's work in general. Taking inspiration from one's work is different from copying it. 

Enjoy reading, again this is just FICTION. If this is not your cup of joe then, it's simply not. There are other stories out there that will satisfy one's standards. 

🎶

Then again, if you decide on continuing on this story, bear in mind that my update schedule isn't a regular one, I usually update during the weekends, and if I'm busy with school, I usually lose my interest in writing because of the workloads from school. If I were to take a break from writing, I would probably announce it. 

Warnings are provided at the start of some chapters, incase some sensitive topics are involve; Suicide, violence, mental illnesses or diseases. Swearing will be present in some chapters

🎶

If somehow ,by any chance, some scenes, or the names of the characters are similar with other stories, it is purely by coincidence. I came up with the story and the flow, it is simply inspired by events in real life, dreams, thoughts, imaginations and songs, and were just assembled in a way, where it creates a cohesive story. 

Sorry for any grammatical and typographical errors in the story. Again I do not mean to offend anyone, I respect the people mentioned in the story, this is simply for entertainment.

This is also my first book, pardon my mistakes and if some events are unclear, my apologies, I can clarify them. Enjoy the book💙

I'll be looking forward to your feedback. This book is severely unedited, this was made by the younger version of me, so pardon again. Feel free to comment. Again this is only for entertainment!! Have fun!!!

 Again this is only for entertainment!! Have fun!!!