I poked my head in the door saying bye to Ms. Erica and I hugged Dee and got in the car.

"Hey, you have fun today?"

"Yes mama I had a lot of fun", I said putting on my seatbelt.

"Oh yeah? What you do?"

"Me and Dee rode our bikes to the park, we got ice cream, and we rode around on our bikes around"

"Fun. You wanna help me cook dinner tonight?"

"Umm I think I'm going to go and clean up my room", she looked at me astounded at my response. Yeah Mello says big words so I'm catching on.

"What? You'd rather clean your room? What happened to my child?", my mom joked feeling my head.

"Mooommm", I laughed.

"Okay baby. I guess I'll just call you when the food is ready"

"Okay, don't be sad mommy. We can cook breakfast together"

"Now we can definitely do that", she laughed.

We pulled up to the house and I ran inside to my room. When I made it to my room I grabbed my pajamas and I got in the shower. When I got out I looked at my phone and seen Mello and Dee texted me.

Dee Dee Convo:

BFF 😄: girl I'm having an emergency

Me: Okay hold on I'm going to call you...

Mello Convo:

Mello: hi girlfriend

Me: 😊 hi boyfriend. I have to text you later my bestfriend is having an emergency

Mello: 😔 okay. Text me later

Me: I will. Smile I'll text you all night until 10

Mello: okay ☺️

I smiled at our convo but like me and Dee always said, sisters before misters.

PHONE CALL
Me: "Dee what's the problem?"

Dee Dee: "My mom said we're moving!!", she yelled into the phone

Me: "What?! No you can't move"

Dee Dee: "I know, so what we gonna do?"

Me: "I don't know", I started thinking and then I came up with a solution. "You should say how good the house is and why you'll miss it"

Dee Dee: "How?"

Me: "Walk around and say oh I love this. Go in the backyard and say I remember when...just reminisce on everything and hope they get the message you don't want to move"

Dee Dee: "Okay I'll try and you are definitely Mello's girl", I smiled just at the thought of his name.

Me: "Why you say that?"

Dee Dee: "Because you're starting to say big words like he do"

Me: "Well then that's a good thing. Maybe I can rub off on you to"

Dee Dee: "Yeah maybe. Well my mom just said I have to come eat dinner so I'll call you later"

Me: "Okay bye"

Dee Dee: "Bye"

END OF PHONE CALL

When I hung up I was going to text Mello back but my dad came in my room.