Endless compliments

"Do you always play my songs when I'm not home?"

You startle as you suddenly hear a voice behind you.

You look behind you, a shy smile blossoming on your lips as you see Shawn standing in the door way.

"Hoe long have you been there?" You ask him turning around so you're facing him.

"Long enough to hear you play my song, but that isn't an answer to my question" he says as he walk towards you.

"Maybe" you mumble as you look up at him.

He takes your face in his hands and presses a small kiss on you lips. "Hey" he mumbles through the kiss, making you laugh. "Hello."

"Why didn't you tell me you play my songs, you know how much I love to hear you play. And you playing my songs would is the most amazing thing ever. I mean you could play with me on stage" he says, sounding more than excited.

You laugh. "That's exactly why I didn't want you to know. You know I don't want to play on stage. How much I love to play the piano, the thought of having to do it on stage makes me want to puke, you know that" you tell him.

Now it's his turn to laugh. "I know darling, I won't push you to play with me on stage, but at least let me play with you now. You almost never play when I'm home and you know how much I love it when you do" He tells you, pushing you to the side a little so he can sit next to you.

You feel yourself blushing a little. "Okay, just one song, I hate it when people here me play" you tell him.

"One song, at least." You feel him pressing a kiss on the side of your head.

You watch him place his hand on the piano and follow his moves.

He softly counts down before the two of you start to play.

As you play you look at Shawn, seeing that he's in full concentration but with a huge smile spread across his face.

Seeing him also makes you smile and you try your hardest to keep up with his rhythm.

As soon as you finish Shawn looks at you, the biggest smile on his face.

"That was amazing, you are amazing" he tells you, bringing a smile on your face.

"You have to shut up, you know u hate these kinds of things" you tell him. As you finish Shawn wraps his arms around you and pulls you against him. "I know i know you hate compliments but I just want you to know that I love everything you do and that I love you" He tells you before he presses another kiss to the side of your head.

You feel yourself blush some more. "I love you too Shawn, you know that"

You look up at him and press a kiss to his lips.