Award show moment

"Did I tell you you did extremely well out there?" Shawn whispers as he gently rubs circles on the top of your hand.

You let out a little giggle as you look at him. "About a hundred times" you tell him with a smile. You sit a little closer to him, letting your head rest against his shoulder.

The two of you are currently sitting at the front row at some award show. Shawn is nominated for a couple of award so it was kind of an exiting night.

You focus on the artist that is preforming on the stage, your head still resting against Shawn's shoulder. One of you hands is tangled together with Shawns as the other one is resting on top of you very noticeable baby bump.

You can feel Shawn pressing a kiss on the top of your head, sending a loving feeling go through your body.

A smile appears on your face as soon as you feel some kicks inside you belly. You remove your head from his shoulder before grabbing Shawns hand that's not holding yours and placing it on top of you belly.

He looks at you with a little frown, but as soon as he feels the kicks as well it changes to a big smile and a sparkle appears in his eyes.

He leans a little closer to you pressing a kiss to your temple. "Looks like berry likes music" he whispers in your ear.

"Well I think she got it from her father" you say back, looking into his brown eyes.

He lets out a chuckle before leaning closer to you and connecting your lips in a quick but loving kiss.

Little did you know one of the cameras taped every single second of this little cute family moment.