Player

"Hey."

You look up from what you're doing and see that your twin brother best friend, Shawn, walked into the kitchen.

"Hey" you say before looking back to your phone.

"What are you doing?" He then asks and you can see in the corner of your eye that he's leaning against the counter.

You let out a little sigh before taking one of your ear buds out of your ear and looking back at him.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" You ask him, sounding a little sarcastic.

Shawn lets out a little laugh before hopping onto the counter. "I don't know, why don't you tell me?" He asks, trying to sound smart.

You take a breath, not really in the mood to deal with him. "I'm making lunch and trying to watch something, so please go away so I can get back to doing that. Aren't you suppose to hang out with my brother?" you say to him, trying not to look at him too much.

"Yeah, but he had to go to the dentist, so he told me I could hang out here until he got back, so I thought I would spent some time with my third favorite person in this family" he say a small grin playing on his lips.

"Who's you second favorite?" You aks him, looking up at him.

"Your mom, I mean have you tasted her food, don't tell my mom, but I think your mom is a better cook than my mom" he tells you.

You let out a little chuckle as you shake your head.

"You're unbelievable, but what do you really want, I mean why don't you just go play games in my brothers room" you say.

Shawn lets out a little laugh. "You know what I want."

You let out another sigh.

You indeed know what he wants. He has been trying to take you out for almost a year, but he's known as the biggest player in school and the story's you hear from your brother don't tell you otherwise.

"Are we really going to talk about this again, how many times do I have to tell you no" you tell him as you place your sandwich on a plate.

You put your phone in your pocket before walking into the living room.

As you expected Shawn follows you.

"As many times you need until you say yes, I mean, give me on good reason why you wouldn't go out with me" he says as he follows you.

You place your plate on the coffee table before sitting down on the couch.

"I have heard the story's Shawn, I don't want to be one of your girls, not like all the other girls you're going out with, I want to be respected" you tell him.

You hear Shawn letting out a sigh. "What if I promise you I will change, I mean you're different than all those other girls, I really want to go out with you" he says, almost begging.

You take a breath before looking at him. "No is no Shawn, please just stop."

Shawn lets himself fall back into the couch letting out a dramatic sigh. "Just tell me what I need to do for you to trust me enough for you to go on a date with me" he then says.

You think for a moment, actually liking the idea of giving him a little challenge.

"Okay, if you promise me you won't go out with any girls, and I mean no dates, no one night stands, no flings, nothing for a month, then you can take me on a date. But if I find out or hear anything the deal is off" you finally tell him.

You see him thinking for a moment before he sits back up straight. "Okay, it's a deal, and I promise me I will take you on the best date you've ever been on" he says while sticking out his hand for you to shake.

You let out laugh. "We'll first see what this month is going to bring" you tell him as you shake his hand. to bring, then you can think about a date" you say, while shaking his hand.