Beach day

You walk out of the house onto the beach.

You see Shawn laying on his side. Jasmine is sitting next to him playing with the sand.

You can see that he's talking to her, running his hand through her brown curls once in a while.

You smile. Feeling happy with your little family.

As You walk down the beach You wrap my arms around your stomach. It's the first time you're actually out in public showing your little baby bump and it feels a little weird since you haven't told the world yet.

Shawn notices you as you walk closer to them. He gives you a smile, reaching his hand out to you, inviting you to come and sit with hem.

You take his hand, sitting down next to him. "You feeling okay?" He asks you as he pulls you closer to him. You smile and nod.

"Yeah, it just feels a little weird showing my belly when we haven't told the world I'm pregnant."

Shawn chuckles a little, placing his hand on your belly and rubbing it a little. "I know, but there're not a lot of people." He presses an kiss on the side of your head, making you smile.

"Mommy, look I make sandcastle" Jasmine then says, pulling your attention away from Shawn.

You look at her and smile. "It looks beautiful honey, did you make it all by yourself?" You run a hand through her hair as she shakes her head.

"No daddy helped me" she tells me pointing at Shawn as she speaks. "Right daddy?"

You can hear Shawn chuckle. "That's right princess, but you did most of the work, right?"

She smiles and nods proudly. "Well I think you did a really good job."

She crawls over to you and snuggles in your arms as you wrap them around her. Pressing a kiss on the top of her head.

You look around the beach. Shawn was right, there where only a few people sitting around you.

Your eyes stop moving as you see a man, standing a few hundred meters away. A camera in his hands and the lens pointed at you.

You sigh, turning back to Shawn. "There someone taking pictures of us" You tell him, pointing my head in the direction of the man.

He looks over and sighs a little. "Just try to ignore him, we can't really do anything about it."

He sits up straight and pulls you and Jasmine closer to his chest pressing a kiss on top of your shoulder.

"But what if he takes pictures of my belly. Fans are already thinking I'm pregnant again. And if the see those pictures there going to get mad that you won't explain anything."

You let my head rest against his shoulder, running your hand through Jasmine's hair.

"I was thinking about that, what if we told them about your pregnancy, you're almost 4 months along. And I would like to show you of to the world, I still find it a little sad that I didn't get to do it when you where carrying Jas, I would love to do it now. You don't have to feel pressured, if you don't want to tell we don't have to."

You tilt my head, looking at him. A smile spread across you face. Actually loving the idea of not having to hide it anymore.

"I would actually like that, I'm bored off having to wear baggy clothes. I want wear dresses but none of them fit nicely without showing my bump."

Shawn laughs a little, snuggling his head in you neck, pressing down a soft kiss.

"Well, I think that gives us more reason to tell them, I want to see you wear cute dresses that show you bump."

You laugh and nod in agreement. "We can decide what we want to post later, sound good?" He suggest. I smile and nod. "Sounds perfect."

You feel Jasmine stirring in my arms a little. You look at her, seeing that she's yawning as she rubs her eyes with her hands.

"Are you tired honey?" You ask her, removing some hair from her face. She slowly shakes her head, yawning again.

It makes you and Shawn both laugh. "I will put her down for a nap" her tells you standing up before taking Jasmine out of your arms, lifting her up.

She wraps her arms around his neck, snuggling her head in his neck as well.

"Stay here, I will be right back." He blows you a little kiss before walking back to the house.

——————————-

"Is the water nice?" I turn around and see Shawn walking into the water, a smile spread across his face as he makes his way over to me.

I smile at him and nod.

I swim a little closer to him, to the point my feet can reach the ground. "Is Jasmine sleeping?" I ask him when he reaches me.

He nods his head. "Yes, she was out the moment I laid her down on her bed."

I chuckle, wrapping my arms around his waist. He does the same thing and pulls em as close as possible without my little bump being squished.

"What are you doing?" I ask laughing, as he walk further into the water.

"You know we are almost never eye to eye, I always have to look down on you. Witch is kind of sad, since you have beautiful eyes" he tells me as he keeps walking until his shoulders almost touch the water.

He looks at me and gives me a smile. "See, now I can actually see them without having to lift you up or lay down next to you."

I chuckle as I wrap my legs around his waist, making sure I don't float away.

"You know you're crazy, right?" I ask him, letting our foreheads rest against each other. I press kiss on his lips and smile.

"Only for you." He presses another sweet and loving kiss on my lips, sending a warm feeling through my body.