Overdue -part 1-

"Shawn, I just don't understand, why won't she come out. She was suppose to be here two weeks ago" you tell Shawn as he sits down next to you.

You're laying on your bed, you hands on top of your 9 months old baby bump.

Your due date was almost two weeks ago, but until today there was no sign that she would come anytime soon.

Shawn lets out a laugh as he places his hand on top you bump, getting some kicks in response.

"She will come when she wants to, baby, you are just being a nice home for her" he tells you.

You let out a sigh. "I am just tired of being pregnant. I mean I liked it for nine months, but they are over so she can come out now. I want to be able to walk around again and get dressed without help, is that to much to ask for" you say making Shawn laugh.

"I know it's a struggle babe, and I if I could do it for you I would. But you are doing amazing" Shawn says as he lays down next to you.

"Thank you" you mumble, letting your head rest against his. "I'm just done with being pregnant. My whole body hurts and can't even sit up straight for more than 30 minutes and besides that I just want to hold her we have waited long enough."

Shawn chuckles a little at your words.

"The doctor said that if she wouldn't be here by next week we can go to the hospital to get the lab or started, so it won't be more than a week. But for now how would you like it if I would make a nice warm bath that we can take together" He than suggest, bringing a smile to your face.

"That sounds amazing" you breath out. You look at him and press a kiss on his lips. "Thank you so much" you mumble.