Grammy princess

"Mommy, look! I'm a princess!"

You look I. The reflection of the mirror and a smile appears on your face as you see you four year old daughter Skylar running into the bedroom.

You're currently getting ready for the Grammys. Skylar is wearing a dress that is similar to yours, the only big difference is that her dress is the exact colour as Shawn suit instead of the black one you're going to wear.

"You look beautiful sweaty" you tell her, trying not to move your head to much because a hairstylist is working on your hair.

A smile spreads across her face as she walks over to you.

"You look pretty mommy" she then says as she reaches over to you a gently touches your cheek.

You let out a little chuckle, letting one of your hands run through her brown curls. "Thank you darling, where is daddy?" Before the words can leave your mouth you hear the sound of dress shoes hitting the ground. When you look into the mirror you see Shawn walking into the bedroom.

He's looking down at his site as he carefully smooths his jacket.

It doesn't take long before he looks up and a smile appears on his face as soon as his eyes meet yours.

"Hey handsome" you say with a little chuckle.

At that moment the hairstylist tells you that she's done with your hair and after she quickly gathers her stuff she leaves the room.

"You both look beautiful" Shawn tells you as he walks over to you.

You feel yourself blush a little as you look at yourself in the mirror for a second.

"Thanks" You tell him as you turn around in the chair so you're facing him.

"I'm a princess daddy" Skylar tells excitedly.

Shawn lets out a little chuckle as he kneels down in front of her. "You are darling, you're my beautiful little princess" He tells her.

"Can you help me with my dress?" You then ask Shawn when he stands up again. "Of course, my love."

You smile as you stand up and Shawn takes your dress off the hanger.

You take off your robe and Shawn helps you to slide the dress over your head.

He sips up the dress before placing his hands on your hips and pressing a kiss on top of your shoulder.

"You look absolutely amazing" Shawn tells you, letting a smile appear on your face.

You turn around in his grip and quickly peck his lips.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself" you say.

After that it doesn't take long before Andrew knocks on the door, telling you it's time to leave.

A smile Is spread across your face as you're standing next to Shawn.

His hand is locked in yours and Skylar is resting on his hip.

Skylar is giggling like craze as one of the interviewers is asking her all kinds of questions

Shawn is talking along with her as you watch the two of them.

It doesn't take long before the interview is done and three of you continue walking down the red carpet.

"Are you donning okay?" Shawn asks when you stand still on a spot one of the crew members points out to you.

He wraps his free arm around your waist before pressing a kiss to the side of your head.

You look at him, showing him your smile.

"I'm doing perfect darling" you tell him, quickly pressing a kiss his lips before looking back to the photographers that are standing in front of you.