Baby bubble

As soon as you walk into your bedroom, a smile spreads across your face.

Shawn is laying on you bed with your, almost, two week old daughter Skylar laying on top of his chest.

He's gently stroking her back as he softly hums along with the song that's playing on the speaker.

He looks up when he notices you walked into the room and shows you a smile.

"Hey darling" he whispers, as you walk closer to him.

"Hi, is she sleeping?" You ask him.

He nods, a smile still blooming in his face. "How are you feeling?" He then ask you.

You lay down next to him and let your head rest on top of his shoulder.

"Good. That bath was really nice" you tell him.

You feel him pressing a kiss on top of your head. "Happy to hear that" he mumbles before pressing down another kiss.

You stay like this for a while, just enjoying each other's company in almost complete silence, only some soft noises coming from Skylar.

"She's so beautiful" Shawn then breaks the silence after a while.

The smile on your face grows a little wider. "I know and we made her" you say.

Shawn lets out a little chuckle. "It's crazy right, just a little mixture of the two of us" he says, with a little laugh.

You look at up him and lean a little closer so you can press a kiss on his lips.

You take a little breath before you start talking again.

"When do you want to tell the world that she's here?" You finally asks him.

You laugh a little as Shawn lets out a sigh. "Do we really have to, I like living in our little bubbles where no ones know that she's here and we don't have to answer question about her" he says.

You laugh a little more. "How wonderful as that sounds, we can't keep her a secret, what do you want to do, making me stay at home for the rest of my life? People know that I was pregnant, if I go outside not pregnant people will start to ask question eventually" you explains.

Shawn lets out another sigh, "I know, I know, it's just so nice now" he mumbles.

You push yourself up a little, letting your back rest against the headboard.

You gently take Skylar of Shawn's chest, careful not to wake her up and let her rest against your own chest.

You press a soft kiss on top of her head, your heart filling with love.

"How about you just do it right now, just get it over with and the we can just do nothing for the rest of the day and not worry about it anymore" you suggest.

Shawn bites his lip a little. "Are you sure?" He asks one more time.

You chuckle. "Yes Shawn I'm sure, otherwise I wouldn't suggest it" you tell him.

Shawn lets out a breath. "Well okay then."

He leans a little closer to you and presses a kiss on both your lips and Skylar a head.

Shawnmendes Skylar Karen Mendes 💕The last two weeks have been filled with sleepless nights and lots of cuddles

Shawnmendes Skylar Karen Mendes 💕The last two weeks have been filled with sleepless nights and lots of cuddles. But I couldn't feel happier to have our little girl finally with us 💗