Morning giggles

"Mommy, daddy! Wake up!"

You groan a little, hearing your daughters, Jasmine, squeaking voice as she jumps on your and Shawn's bed.

You slowly open your eyes when the numbing stops and only Jasmines uncontrollable giggling is left.

A smile spreads across your face when you see that Shawn has wrapped one of his arm around her little body as he's gently tickling her with his other hand.

"Daddy, s-stop tickling me" Jasmine laughs, as she tries to get out of Shawn's grip.

"This is what you get for waking up me and mommy, princess" he tells her, a smile spreads across his face.

Jasmine turns her head towards you, seeing that you woke up as well. "Mo-mommy, please help" she giggles, squirming around in Shawn's arm.

You smile, pushing yourself up. "Do you want me to tickle daddy?" You ask her, a cheeky smile playing on your lips.

Jasmine quickly nods, still trying to get out of Shawn's grip.

You let out a laughter as you start picking Shawn's side. This makes him lose his grip on Jasmine and she quickly gets out of his grip.

She climbs on top of him and start tic tickle him as well.

It doesn't take long before Shawn throws his arms in the air. "I surrender, two against one isn't fare" he pouts, but a smile still on his face.

You and Jasmine laugh as you stop tickling him. Giving each other a high five.

Shawn pushes himself up so he's sitting up straight, Jasmine still on his lap.

"So now that we are all awake, what does our little princes need?" He than asks Jas, removing some hair from her face.

"I'm hungry and you have to make me breakfast" she states, making both you and Shawn laugh.

"Do I?" Shawn questions her. She nods.

"Well, how about we compromise and you help me make breakfast, sound okay?" He tells her.

She nods again. "Well, than get your little but to the kitchen" he says, lifting her up and placing her next to the bed.

Jasmine lets put a little giggle before rushing out of the bedroom.

Shawn turns your way, giving you a smile. "Good morning darling" he mumbles before pressing a sweet and loving kiss to your lips.

"Good morning handsome" you mumble smiling against his lips.