Concert

"For the next song i want to invite a very special person to join me on stage to sing it with me, it isn't one my songs, but it's her favourite song" Shawn says as he sits behind the grand piano that's on b-stage.

"She's a little nervous so I want to ask you guys to keep it down a little, how hard it may be. It's her first time preforming on a big stage so please be nice for her, she means a lot to me and I already know

you guys love her too" he continues as stands up from the piano.

You smile at his words, knowing exactly what he's talking about. You're standing on the side of the stage, your 5 year old daughter, Jasmine, is sitting on the railing in front of you as she looks up at her dad.

Your arm is wrapped around her little body, making sure she doesn't fall off. A pair of noise cancelling headphones is resting on her head.

You remove the headphones, making her look at you. "You ready to go on stage with daddy?" You asks her. She smiles ands nods.

You look back at Shawn, seeing that he has stand up from the piano. "If you can wait 5 seconds I will go and get her" he says before running of stage, towards you.

A huge smile is spread across his face when he reaches you. As soon as he stands in front of you, Jasmine wraps her little arms around his neck.

"Hey pumpkin, You ready?" He asks her letting her up. She nods smiling.

Shawn looks at you for a seconds, smiling. He leans closer to you, pressing a quick and sweet kiss on you lips.

"Good luck" you tell them before Shawn walks back to stage.

As soon as he walks on stage you can hear the crowd coo.

A huge smile is spread across Shawn's face as he sits back down behind the piano, placing Jasmine on his lap. He lowers the microphone, letting it point in Jasmines direction.

"You want to say hi to the fans?" He asks her. She carefully nods, before starting to wave at the crowd. It can also be seen at the big screens. "Hi" she shyly says through the microphone. Shawn presses a kiss on the top of her head, telling her everything is alright. This makes the crowd coo even more.

You smile at them, feeling extremely proud for the both of them.

"Jas wanted to sing her favourite song for you, right pumpkin?" He says. Jasmine nods, a smile on her face. "You want to tell them which one it is?" He asks her. She nods. "If you're happy" she says, still a little nervous.

Shawn smiles at her. "That's right pumpkin, and if you want to sing along you're mire than welcome" He tells the crowd.

After he said that he places his hands on the piano and starts to play.

It doesn't take long before the whole crowd joins in. A huge smile is spread across Jasmines face as she happily sings in the microphone.

You can feel some tears in you eyes as you watch them, wondering how you ever got this lucky.