Protective

"I'm gonna run to the bathroom, stay here" Shawn says in your ear, trying to overpower the music.

"Of course" you tell him, giving him a smile.

He quickly pecks your lips before letting go of your waist. Walking away and leaving you alone on the dance floor.

You dance alone for a while, not really paying attention to the people around you.

You are being pulled out of your bubble when you feel a pair of hands rest on your waist.

For a second you think it's Shawn until you hear an unfamiliar voice talking into your ear.

"What's such a pretty woman doing all alone at the dance floor" an unknown voice whispers in your ear, pulling you a little closer to him.

You turn around, trying to get out of his grip. "I'm not alone, my boyfriend is here as well" you tell him, placing your hands on top of his and trying to remove his hands from your waist.

"Well, where is that so called boyfriend then?" He asks, tightening his grip and giving you a creepy grin.

You feel your heart beating in your throat, wanting to get away from him but not wanting to cause a scene.

"He's at the bathroom, he will be back any second, could you please let me go" you tell him, trying to sound secure. You place your hands on his chest, trying to push him away from you.

He lets out a laugh. "Well why don't we have a little fun of our own until he comes back" he asks, showing a cheeky smile.

You feel yourself panicking a little when you feel his hands glide towards your ass, squeezing it.

"Just let me go" you tell him again, trying to push him away harder.

"Oh, don't be act like this, just a little dance won't harm anyone" he says, pulling you even a little closer.

You panic when he leans closer, quickly turning you head so his lips land on you cheek.

"Let me go" you tell him again, knowing you sound a little panicked.

"Don't be so annoying, you're only making this harder princess" he grins at you.

You feel like puking, looking around you, hoping to see Shawn.

"She f*cking said let go, what can't you understand about that?!"

You feel relieved, instantly recognizing Shawn's voice.

It doesn't take long before you feel the hands being removed from you body, you immediately take a step back from him.

"Come on dude, don't get mad, we were just having a little dance. You can share her right, such a pretty girl" he tells Shawn giving him a smile.

Shawn wraps his arm around your waist, you immediately feel more safe. "Just f*ck of dude, when someone tells you to let go you let them f*cking go" Shawn tells him, sounding more than angry.

"Oh, relax, I bet she's a little slut in the bedroom, I think she would be great to share, what do you think" the guy laughs.

You know Shawn gets even madder when says this, not accepting that anyone would offend you.

Before you know it Shawn steps towards the guy, punching him right in the face. Giving him a bleeding nose.

"Don't you f*cking dare to talk about my girl like that. If you say anything else, I promise you I will break your f*cking arm" Shawn tells him, giving him a push at the end. At this point everyone around you is looking at you, interested in what is happening.

"Shawn, lets go"

You tell him, pulling him on his arms towards the exit of the club.

As soon as you step outside Shawn lets out a breath.

"Are you alright?" Shawn asks you, studying your face as he talks.

You nod. "Yeah, I'm fine now, but why did you have to punch him?" You say.

"He touched you, no one besides me can touch you like that, I needed to protect you" he explains, he cups your face in his hands, pressing a gentle kiss to your lips.

"You're mine" he mumbles.

You let out a chuckle. "I'm yours Shawn, you don't worry. But next time don't punch him. You being there was enough and you have to be the bigger man in this situation" you tell him running your hand through his hair, removing some curls out of his face.

Shawn sighs, "your right, I'm sorry, I just can't stand another man touching you" he breaths out.

You give him a smile. "It's okay, just remember for next time, now lets get home, we need to take care of your hand" You then say, taking his hand in yours.