[78]: Kingdom Come

SMILEY TRAIN

Patience is a virtue

And you had a lot of road left, of the path to mastery.

Katsuki also struggled with patience.

A fucking lot.

Maybe, though, that was because—not only did he have to try and conceal his desire to whine endlessly—he also had to put up with your whining, for the entire seven hours of travel with his impatient lover.

At the end of it, he didn't mind.

Katsuki felt lucky enough to be spending time with his girlfriend, no matter how annoying she was.

"Fuck you doing on your phone, bitch?"

"Who you calling 'bitch'?" Katsuki's short fuse snapped back quickly, turning the phone screen away from you.

"Give it."

"No-"

Before Katsuki could even try and pull away, you had already snatched the phone from
him and we're standing up in the aisle, smiling down at his screen.

Realisation struck him.

He was about to be exposed.

"OI!"

"Aw!"

You immediately started flustering at what you were met with.

With a little scrolling, you managed to read all of his Pinterest boards. Glancing over each one, you started to notice an odd similarity between them all.

One in particular, stuck out to you, though.

'Shit for my love'

You narrowed your eyes, glancing at the cover image of an unidentifiable couple, sharing a kiss, "'Shit...for...my-"

And, as his humiliation quickly got the better of him, Katsuki leapt up from his seat and grabbed you.

You giggled, trying to hold the phone out of his reach but he managed to get it much quicker than expected.

"DON'T READ THAT!"

"AW MAN, THAT WAS SO CUTE!"

The few train-riders that were still awake, managed to capture the interaction.

One elder lady smiled to herself as she saw the way Katsuki kept his arm wrapped around your waist. Even though he had already retrieved his phone and was clearly embarrassed, he made sure to hold you close.

Hold you tight.

The two of you reminded her dearly, of her younger days when, she too, was once lost, deeply in love.