[03] - Snapped

REFLECTION OF MY QUIRK

"Um, hi."

Your eyes are half closed, condescendingly looking across to the girl who was—admittedly—not much shorter then you. The way you looked at her just made her feel small.

"...Might I ask what the fuck you're doing here?"

"Oh, yeah, right, sorry-"

"Stop stuttering. Just spit it out."

She pauses, you wait too. And she suddenly straightens her poor posture and her eyebrows point in concentration.

"I came to ask for your clothing requests. I know Aizawa isn't a lady, and wouldn't understand how important clothes are to girls. So I wanted to personally ask you before we went out to buy your stuff."

You look down at her, wearing the correct socks, buttons done all the way up, her tie is on, and immediately think: There's no way this girl will pick anything good.

Couldn't hurt to play a little, though?

"I couldn't care less about what clothes I wear. So can you help me decide?" you say, creating a fake-playful voice. 

Her eyes grow winder in shock at your sudden cooperativeness. "Um, well, what's your favourite colour?"

You smile, slowly leaning in towards her face and stare her straight into her eyes. "Guess."

"Um..."

As she contemplates, you active your quirk. Your eyes—which are normally a light blue—flicker until they fade black.

"Whoa, I coulda sworn you had green eyes j-just a second ago."

You raise your eyebrows falsely, "Hm? No. They've always been black."

Lying came easy to you.

"Well...is black? Your favourite colour?"

You smile widely, hands clasped behind your back.

Suddenly, two more girls approach behind the small brunette. You look up at them, checking out both, one in which had yet to change into her school uniform.

You stand back up straight. "Can you three piss off now? It's not 'party at mine'. Alright?"

"A-Are you sure you don't have any other requests?" she says lightly while taking a few cautious steps back. "Anything at all?"

You speak slowly, mouthing gentle words but make sure to deliver them fearlessly "Fuck. Off."

Yaoyorozu nods her head and steers Uraraka away from your door, down the hall. Jiro follows grumpily.

You let them walk just a few meters before saying anything.

"Yo." you call.

The three of them spin around curiously.