[04] - Clashed

LIKE BEES CHASING A RUNAWAY FLOWER

"You think you're funny?" Bakugou presses, walking towards you

The rest of class 2-A spread into a gathered circle around the two of you, some ready to intervene if things get heated, others to watch the show.

You smile, "Do you?"

"No, I think you're a pathetic fuckin' criminal who doesn't deserve to be at our school."

You put on a fake pout, "Well, when ya say it like that."

"Oi," he barks again, grabbing a fist full of the fabric on your collar, "I'm not fuckin' around, i'm serious. U-A is no place for some wanna be villain."

Oh, honey, if only you knew what i've done.

"I'm not fucking around either, blondie. I'm only here as a punishment. And trust me when I say that i'd rather the Capital Punishment over this bullshit."

You feel your feet lift off the ground, while the raging blonde stares you up and down, angry. "You have the death penalty set on you? What the fuck did you do to cop that?"

You wrap your hand around his wrist and squeeze as tight as you can. You notice him wince slightly, in his eyes, but it wasn't enough to be successful for your part. He doesn't let you down, much less get away.

But you're not going to be pushed around by the likes of him.

You engage your quirk, just slightly.

Your palm heats up instantly and Bakugou is forced to drop you.

When you land on your feet, you casually tug at your collar and readjust the mess. You shrug, "Painted some walls; stole some shit."

You take a random apple from the bench in your hand and happily walk away, swinging your arms.

He points at you, continuously calling you out, "So if you have execution on your name, why are you here?"

"You know," you say teasingly, turning around to walk backwards and take a bite from the apple, "Not like it's any of your business, but I'll stick around for a little while. I can already tell I push your buttons like no one else can," you point at Bakugou, smiling and chewing, "And it'll be fun toying with you."

"Why? Mom's not coming to pick you up?" He says in a sarcastic reply.

You stop in your tracks.

Your hands burning at your sides, the apple you were holding suddenly evaporates fully until you're clenching your fists, so hard it draws blood at your palms.

"Oh? That got ya. So, what is it? Is she missing? Maybe, she left you?" He keeps going, grinning, you can hear his feet coming a little closer, and all the watching students judge in fear and bias, you close your eyes, "Maybe she...died?"