[36] - Liar

WARING: (slightly sexual content)

"Well, what's the rumour?"

He grins, creepily crawling up onto the other side of your bed, "Well, it's pretty...secret."

Your eyes flash black, telling him that you're not in the mood of evasiveness nor jokes.

"Alright, whatever," he grunts, cuddling one of your pillows in his lap, "I heard some idiots talking about you being gay."

Gay?

"Gay?"

"Yeah, like into girls or whatever," he looks away awkwardly, "I don't even care if you are."

Who the fuck does this kid have as a source?

Because he should fire them.

You almost smirk when a sudden thought pops into your head like a dark, evilly luminous firecracker.

Maybe I should play along...?

Yep. Yep, you should.

You instantly pretend to feel ashamed, avoiding eye contact and squirming around weakly, "Well...I'm kind of embarrassed about it." you frown.

He also frowns, but narrows his eyes in question, looking at you carefully, "Really?"

"Yep." you say blatantly, sitting up straight.

There was a sudden fire behind his eyes.

You felt the air thicken around you.

"So you're saying that you..." he slowly begins to crawl towards you unexpectedly, "Like girls..." and rids of all boundaries, before he's right in your face, grinning, speaking slowly, and sensually, whispering every word. "...And not guys?"

You purse your lips, trying to ignore him as his nose almost touches yours, "That's e-exactly what i'm saying."

Darn it, you stuttered, I hope he didn't notice.

But he did. He scoffs, "Then why am I making you fluster?"

He knew you were lying.

"You're not," you reply, glad that your words were somewhat takable, and you meet his eyes, "Guys are gross."

His eyes glimmer down to your lips like a moth to a flame.

He's on all fours, leaning across the bed, while you were sitting cross-legged, and trying to maintain your crumbling composure. His eyes dart back up to yours, and you pickup on the overconfident smile that etches across his face.

He's thinking something, but what?

Before you're able to think about the possibilities, his lips come crashing into yours like an haphazards storm.