[20] - Desire

RECRUITED

You yowled out in pain when the portal took you somewhere where you were a full meter off the ground, and had no choice but to fall into the hard wooden floor with a thud

"Ah, so kind of you to join us, Phoenix!"

"Shigaraki?" you growl, still unmoved on the floor, face down. "Don't tell me-"

"Come now," he says, flicking Dabi a quick look with his finger, as an instructive, "Being restless doesn't suit you. I personally believe you're much more fun when you're cold and unbothered."

Dabi picks you up and throws you over his shoulder, following Shigaraki closely.

You were so angry. Here you were again, in the hands of the league of which only needs you for your power. But you're also immobile and being thrown around by your ex-partner-in-crime like a rag-doll. 

"It's been a while," he hums anxiously, scratching the skin at his neck, "I hear you've been denying my request to recruit you?"

"PUT ME DOWN!" you scream, but your body doesn't do what you want, in fact,
you stay perfectly still, "Touya you fuckin' asshole, I MEAN IT!"

"As you wish." he says, carelessly letting your body fall to the ground in a thud and no mercy in his bones. .

You close your eyes, tears brim at the edges, and no matter how hard you fight them, they spill over. You wince trying to mentally block out the overwhelming pain, occupying your body.

"...Send me back."

"Why would we do that?" Shigaraki teases, taking a seat at the barstool, "You said it yourself, that you hate it there. We're rescuing you, because we're with you. After you got taken under confinement by the government and placed into that agency cell for those few months, we all just assumed you'd be itching to get out. But you had to join the heroes at that pathetic little school where Toshinori wastes all his time."

He's ranting. He's angry. You lost track of how long you'd been in there. Not to mention--they all gassed you unconscious every time you had to be transported to a new facility so that you couldn't kill them all with one fowl swoop. 

It's no surprise that your memory of that place is hazy. 

Shit, think Y/N!

"Well...it doesn't matter. You know the heroes! They'll send out a huge search party for me, and wont stop until i'm back under their confinement. And they have trackers in my neck! Ones that are set to implode if tampered with. I'll be found in no time, you'll get caught too."