[14] - Escape

YOU FREEZE

It was morning

It was morning. The light crept into the window nicely, to create a calm and aesthetic environment.

It was something else that was making you fretful.

You fumbled anxiously with your fingers, as a man you didn't feel fond of sat at the edge of your hospital bed, with a audio recorder that he thinks you haven't noticed.

"I told you already, I don't remember anything!"

"Come on now, surely you can remember..." He leans in closer to you, placing a slim hand onto your thigh that was underneath the thin cotton sheet, "For me?"

Ew, ew, ew!

"P-Please go away—"

"Alright, enough," Aizawa says while entering the room in a sudden jolt of aggression. "You're making my student feel uncomfortable."

The strange man looks back at you again and leans in closer, "C'mon, tell the man i'm not a bother and that he can leave.

"Enough!"

Aizawa's metal alloy scarf floats into the air, at the engage of his quirk, and his eyes glow bright between the heavy cloud of his dark hair.

"I think it's time you take your leave. Maybe look at a new career option, while you're at it, because i'll be reporting this to your company immediately."

"Tsk, tsk," the man huffs, standing from the bed and making sure to push extra hard on your thigh when he does so, "Whatever, assholes."

Aizawa moves out of the way when the man exits the room and Aizawa sits down on one of the chairs. "I'm sorry, I was ordered to allow a reporter to speak to you about what happened," he pressed his thumb into his forehead, "That man obviously has no straight interpretation of professionalism."

You sigh, "It's okay, gotta do what you gotta do."

"That is true," he replies in consolidation, and leans forward, resting his elbows on his knees and glances towards you, "Is it true that you don't remember anything? Or was that because you didn't feel like giving that man information was a safe id—"

"I can't remember. I still have this black eye and mild concussion, I was obviously hit in the face. It's no surprise that my memory would be blurry after something like that."

"Not to mention you fell four stories into a metal lid and somehow survived." he adds comically.

"Right," you offer your hand out and blink slowly, "There's also that."

"Alright," he says with an airy breath, standing from his seat and clapping his hands together, "I'll let you rest, Recovery Girl should arrive soon, she'll fix your extreme injuries, the rest will be left up to your body to heal. I expect to see you in class tomorrow, as of next week, we have a new training scene, one that's brand new to all of you."