[77]: Travelling Teens

"You got everything?"

You looked around the room, eyes searching for anything that you might have left behind. You checked the bed, floors and the shelves to make sure you didn't miss anything.

It was crucial that you had even the small things.

Everything was important.

"Mhm," you nod, swinging your backpack over your shoulders and picking up your phone. "That's everything."

Katsuki did the same, but he had a much larger backpack than you. The two of you needed to bring with you everything you would need for this two-day exhibition. It would take almost a full day to get to the spot, but the train ride for return is much faster because of the migrating routes.

"'Kay. Let's go."

You turned around and walked out the door from Katsuki's dorm, standing in the hallway while he followed and locked the door behind you both.

As you tip-toed through the sleeping halls of the dormitory building, you made sure to swing past Aizawa's room so you could slip him a small note.

He didn't know that two of his students were going on a spontaneous trip in the middle of the night, to go find a villain to talk with somewhere way out of the region.

You both knew he wouldn't allow it. So, you convinced Katsuki to break the rules this one time, in order to have someone to safely accompany you.

He knew you would go with or without him.

Taking the situation for the better or worse, he decided he'd rather be next to you then stuck at home thinking about if you were safe or not.

As you walked past the door, you slid the piece of paper under the crack and continued on.

We won't be at class on Monday nor Tuesday. Expect us back Wednesday.
We're safe.
We need to sort something out before she can ever be at peace.
Don't worry. We can handle ourselves.

From: Katsuki and Y/N.

Not much time passed, and you two vigilantes exploded out into the open outside the building. The night was deep, cold and unwelcoming at first. But once you zipped your turtleneck sweater up to your chin, you felt like it was bearable.

You two immediately started walking.

"So," you pulled out your phone. "The bus to the train station is departing at 4AM. It's 3:43AM now and we have a fifteen minute walk before we arrive at the bus station. Then, the bus ride will take approximately twenty-five minutes before a estimated arrival of 4:25AM. Our train first boards at 4:30AM. So, we're really tight on time, to the point of it being out of our control. It's up to luck to get us where we need to be. Also, if we make it on, our train ride will be able seven hours long. So, I hope you brought some crayons and colouring books."