[21] - Understood

GOOD MORNING, VILLAIN

When you first woke up, you were suffering only of a higher intensity, then the last time you were conscious

When you first woke up, you were suffering only of a higher intensity, then the last time you were conscious. There wasn't a part of your body that didn't groan with discomfort when you wriggled around in the creaky bed.

When you had finally gathered the energy to let your legs hand off the side of the bed, you looked down to your knees.

You suit was still on.

But someone had patched you up.

Your forearm was covered in a bloodied white bandage, from your wrist, to your elbow. A tight white bandage covered your right thigh in it's entirety. There was a bandage over your cheek, even.

How weird...

You crawl off the side of the bed, and slowly saunter towards the door of the small room.

You recognised the place. You'd been here before.

Limping through the halls and heading for the main room, your breathing was hitching in obvious trauma. You ran your fingertips against the material of the old, decaying wall, you squinted your eyes and entered the bar room.

"Finally, she's awake."

———————

Back at U-A, Nezu had gathered all of his employed staff to join him for a meeting, one of very high-stakes, too.

The tension in the room was high. Present Mic had only just brought up the topic of there being an obvious traitor, amongst the U-A community, as your whereabouts wouldn't have been noted to anyone but the U-A staff and people with qualified connections to them.

It was obvious that you were targeted.

The attack was far too detailed as to have not been premeditated.

The only real question hovering in the conscious of everyone involved is: Was all of the ruckus caused just to catch you? The city had immense damage to various buildings, landmarks, roads, street shops, government facilities and the whole city community. It was madness, there were crazed injuries implanted on the pro-heroes working, and few innocent civilians.

It was disastrous.

"I understand your concerns, but I trust you all, at the very least." Nezu places his fingertips together as he continues speaking, successfully in the spotlight, "This is now the second time a student of ours has been taken hostage for ransom. We do not know the intentions of the wielders, nor their identities, if that's to say there's multiple of them. We have many factors that lead us to believe that it was indeed the League Of Villains, but we have yet to prove that with evidence."