[35] - Back To Mine

POCKY IS AMAZING

"Hey! You guys!"

"Hey! You guys!"

Your immediate reaction to the notable voice is to drop your head, and grumpily lick the ice cream that Bakugou had bought you, pouting like a child.

You despised what was running towards you, waving like a lunatic, with an annoyingly prominent smile on his face.

Bakugou groans too, "Shitty-hair?"

"What're you doing?" he says, running up to you with Kaminari by his side, "Are you on a...a date?" he smiles.

"SHUT UP WITH THAT BULLSHIT!" Bakugou snaps before he can add a question mark to the sentence. "No."

Hah, a date...

Kaminari takes an inquisitive look at the scene, "Well, i'm not sure if you've ever been on a date. But, eating ice cream and walking down the street together is definitely something people do on dates."

"It's not a date, dumbass," you lick the sweet icy treat again, "So shut up before I force you into a short-circuit myself."

"Effective threat," he mumbles to himself carefully, scratching the back of his head. "Noted."

"So if you're not on a date," Kirishima explores with caution, knowing that he was walking on thin ice, and the wrong word could send it shattering under his feet, "Then what are you doing?"

"About to go back to my dorm, redhead." you take a step towards him and glare up at him as an intimidation technique, "What's it to you?"

Bakugou huffs and grabs you by the back of your tank top, and drags you out of Kirishima's face. Only to let go when you were harmlessly by his right side again.

"Cool it, your short-ass isn't scary no matter how close you are," he then licks his own minty ice cream, and looks back to the other boys, "You're too small to be scary."

"You sure about that? Aye bastard? I'll show you scary!" you place your snack into Kaminari's hand, and stand in front of Bakugou, narrowing your eyes just as you did to Kirishima.

He looks down, crouching his neck over to meet your eyes, which were below his chin. He narrows his own eyes, too, then scoffs. "Like I said," he looks back up over your head, to look at the other boys, "I feel nothing. You're tiny."

You hate feeling small.

Feeling weak.

You feel smoke coming out your ears.

"Wait, is that smoke?!" Kaminari asks, pointing to your head. "I thought that only happened in cartoons?"

Bakugou finishes his food, licking his fingers and tugging his hands safely into his pockets, "Yup. She does this when she's grumpy."

"Grumpy? Oh," you cackle evilly, "I'm not grumpy." you set both of your hands on fire, and hold them by yours sides, "I'M SIMPLY ENRAGED TO IMMEASURABLE LENGTHS WHILE PREPARING TO UNLEASH THE MOST MENACING ATTACK ON YOU! ONE YOU COULDN'T EVEN DREAM OF IN YOUR WORST NIGHTMARES! THERE'S NOT A ROCK YOU COULD KICK, OR A CHILD YOU COULD STEAL FROM, THAT WILL PREPARE YOU-"

Bakugou cuts you off by picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder.

"I'm taking her home now. She needs to cool off."

Kirishima and Kaminari share a glance.

"Sh-Should we come?"

"I don't care what the fuck you do, but i'm not waiting around." he says, spinning around on a pivoted heel, and trots off back in the same direction, carrying you effortlessly. "Carry her stupid backpack she dropped."

"HEY, OI! I'M NOT A KID!" You bang your fists into his back and kick your legs desperately, "LET ME GO YOU SOGGY-SOCK! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY BAG!"

"Soggy what?"

——————

You sat on your bed, while the other three boys were scattered around your dorm room, entertaining themselves.

"It's no fair your room has cable," Kaminari wines, flicking through the channels on the small TV you'd been provided, "Ours don't."

"Don't be a whiner, or i'll kick you right out of here," you hiss back, reaching to your bedside table to pull a pink Pocky stick out of the box, and chewing on it quietly. "Not like i'm gonna use it anyway."

They're stinking up my dorm room anyway...

I should just kick them all out and take a nap.

You were on your stomach, swinging your feet in the air, while vivaciously munching on your snacks that you ordered Mr. Mustard to bring from his dorm.

He did, without question, after your eyes turned black with warning.

You had a car magazine that you borrowed from Kirishima, and you were finally catching up on the drift-game new releases that you'd missed and craved so abundantly while in jail.

Your hair was in a high, messy-bun, a perfect comparable to your messy room, and messy life.

Hahaha...

Bakugou was also flicking through one of Kirishima's magazines. Only, his one had over-sexualised women on every page.

You didn't take Kirishima to own something like that. But the more you think about it, the more you realise that it's probably not Mr. Ketchup's own magazine, maybe Kaminari's.

"So, you losers got any girlfriends at the moment?"

One particular brunette pops into Kaminari's head, and a pink-haired one into Kirishima's.

"Well...actually-"

"Just kidding," you smile, into your book, "I don't actually care."

Bakugou has to hide the small laugh that he felt coming up. He really enjoyed your backbone, when not directed at him.

"Gosh, this is so lame," you whine, dropping your head to your sheets, then pulling it back up to continue reading the edition, "I'm bored. You guys are boring."

Bakugou turns around. He looks at the other boys, sending them the signature 'look' with an order to it, and cocks his head ever-so-slightly towards the door.

It takes the boys a few seconds to comprehend his message.

But they do, tapping each other on the shoulder quickly before nodding in unison.

Suddenly, the two of them shoot to their feet, and look at you who was now—once again—lost in the pages.

"Wow! Time got away on us!" Kirishima says, acting horribly, "We better get going now!"

"Yeah! We've got pottery class!" Kaminari adds with a giggle.

Sighing, Kirishima drags Kaminari towards the door, "We'll see you tomorrow, at the I-Expo!" then he quickly closes the door, and leaves the two of you alone.

Bakugou grins to himself, but you don't notice it.

You barely even thought twice about the pottery class. That's how into your book you were.

The boy places his arms onto the side of your bed, turning around to look at you, and resting his chin cutely on his arms.

You hesitantly look down at him, "What?"

He's practically glowing, "I heard a little rumour about you."

A rumour?

You guys ain't ready for the next chapter 🤫🥴