[59]: Rules of Fondness

"If we're going to do this, we need some rules

"If we're going to do this, we need some rules."

"Fun-sucker," Katsuki groaned.

"Shut up bitch," you snapped back. "I need boundaries. You gotta respect them, and i'll respect yours."

Katsuki continued moaning and groaning like a child, while he was still resting on top of you.

"Firstly, you need to understand that I was mostly alone, before I met you. So there's going to be times when I need space, time with myself. You need to appreciate that."

He paused for a long time, "Fine." he nodded.

"Good, thank you," you stroked the skin on his shoulder as you continued.

His hips were sat between your legs, his arms under your back, and his head on your chest.

"Whatever."

"Secondly, no sweet-talk or pet-names."

You feel his cheeks tense up in a way that you assumed was a smile. "So I can't call you baby, sweetie-pie or sugar cheeks?"

"I'll kill myself if I ever hear that shit come out your mouth again."

"Me too. What about bitch-face, dumbass or shit-head?"

"That works."

"Sick."

"And thirdly, you can't belittle me. It pisses me off."

Of course, you were talking about the way he calls you short and makes you feel small. He might think it's cute and flirty, but it makes you want to snap his neck like a twig.

"If speaking the truth is against the rules," he paused, "Then this relationship is gonna struggle."

You flick his ear angrily, "I hate you with every inch of my body."

Not to worry, there wasn't any truth or honest spite behind your words.

There was actually a notable tone of sarcasm and flirt behind it, that Katsuki was smart enough to recognise, and even play on.

"Lucky for me, that's...not a lot of inches."

"YOU DICK! I SWEAR, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

He kept his cute, content little smile and hugged into your stomach tightly, refusing to let go as you struggled out of it. "As long as you don't break up with me, do whatever you want. Kill me if you need. Just no break ups."

That was kind of...cute.

But still annoying.

"Fuck. You."

"Yay! Round two!"

"KATSUKI BAKUGOU! YOU BETTER START RUNNING!"

"Didn't I tell you, you wouldn't scare me off, no matter how hard you try?" He squeezed tight, even nuzzling deeper into your stomach.