[27] - Not Much Longer

HEY! GLAD TO SEE YOU'VE RETURNED!

FLASHBACK

You woke up uncomfortably, but you had new people around you that were calming to your mood, somehow.

At your left arm, was both Ashido and Kirishima, who had fallen asleep holding your bandaged forearm in conciliation.

Who narrow your eyes, what the fuck are they doing here? You thought, and turned to your right to see Bakugou on the chair right next to you, and he's still here?

What's going on?

"You're awake?" a member of staff says upon entry to the room, "Fantastic..."

The very second you lay your beady eyes on the young woman, you knew there was something not quite right about her. She carried herself scarcely, she smirked, her voice even had a hint of recognition that made your skin crawl.

"Well, I wanted to catch you when the others were still...sleeping," she hums, rolling her trolley to the side and sitting on the end of your bed, trying to not wake the other three, "How are you?" she asks deeply, with sudden sincerity.

Leaning back, you check Bakugou's status, which was unresponsive, "I'm fine, nothing really hurts—"

"I meant you. How is being patient treating you?" she hums sadistically, and almost purrs with the work of her tongue, "I'm sure you won't be waiting too much longer."

"Waiting?"

Something's definitely not right.

She grins at you, and you could swear that you saw her K9 teeth grow in size, "Not much longer, Y/N."

Then she turns and leaves the room, leaving you a complete mess within yourself. You practically couldn't breathe, you were so incredibly disconnected with your composure, and flustered with unexplained daze.

"Oi, birdie," Bakugou snaps from beside you, attempting to yank you from your daze, "Fuck're you lookin' at the wall like that for?"

Your head slowly turns to face him, and you blink, "Hm?"

"You look like you've seen a damn ghost," he sits up attentively, "Get that idiot over there to get a nurse. You're freakin' me the fuck out."

Shaking your head, you use your arms to help you sit up properly, that wakes Ashido and Kirishima up, "No, i'm fine." you look around, "When can I leave this shit-show?"

"When you're damn better," he growls, "Aizawa will be here soon to talk to you about it. You better keep the act up, dumbass."

"Hey, Y/N!" Kirishima says sitting up, "You're awake!"