[17] - Strange

MIND GAMES WITH MYSELF

"Was everything okay?" Todoroki asks as you both walk through the halls of the building and towards the door, "You took quite a while to get ready

"Was everything okay?" Todoroki asks as you both walk through the halls of the building and towards the door, "You took quite a while to get ready."

You readjust the provocative fabric on your neck, "Yeah, all these fuckin' straps and damn belts! I don't know why I need three belts on my waist, if the suit was designed to fit me."

He holds the glass door open for you, and you step outside into the street, it's then that you realised that it had gone past dark, unexpectedly.

Time flies...

"Well, you mentioned that Aizawa was the one who designed it, so many he attempted to add some fashionable statements to it, in a way he thought you would be most fond of." he continues as he walks onto the street and catches up with you, "A hero's suit should be pleasing to look at, to make frantic victims feel more relaxed."

You look at him gruesomely, "So what's with yours then?"

He scoffs softly, "I wanted something plain."

"Why?"

"To match my personality."

You shove his shoulder, "Don't say that, you damn dweeb. If you can keep me engaged in conversation, you're definitely not boring." you take the knife from your waistline and begin toying with it while you walk, "So what the fuck's with the big 'E' on your dad's building wall? If it's for what I think, then, that's bloody conceited, wouldn't you say?"

"Yeah, extremely conceited. But that's my father for you."

You throw the knife into the air, as it flips multiple times before you catch it on the handle again, "Tch, he's such a-"

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP!"

You look up at Todoroki, somehow managing to look bored. His eyes were wide for a moment, as if he didn't know what to do and was looking to you for guidance.

"Well?" you say sarcastically, raising your eyebrows, "Go do your thing, hero."

He panics for a moment, "I don't know which direction the plead came from, should I call-"

"That way." you say motionlessly, pointing the knife into a nearby alleyway, "The alley. She's in there."

Immediately, Todoroki sprints off in the direction of the alley, not waiting for you, charging into the situation with no comprehension of what he was going to be met with. You casually spin the knife on your fingertips like a basketball, humming and waiting for him to finish the job.

Todoroki was met with a stereotypical villain, attempting to rob an innocent middle-aged woman. He handles the situation in the best way he knows how, by calming both people down with words, before he even had to activate his quirk.