I turned around with Greta patting my cheek and nodded in surprise at Gonzalo.

"Boss."

"I was wondering what was keeping you busy." Gonzalo chuckled and eyed my siblings, bored eyes suddenly twinkling. "Who are these little monsters we've got here?"

I shot a look in Leo's direction, already guessing what his face would look like and smiled. I wasn't far from the truth. My sweet, overprotective brother was glaring at my moody boss.

"My siblings. Meet Leonardo, my brother and my sister Greta."

"Well how are you doing, young man?" He asked with twinkling eyes.

Leonardo kept eyeing him warily, crossing his legs and running a hand through his dark hair in an intimidating way.

"I'm fine, Mr...?"

"Gonzalo Romano Rodriguez. Should I be offended that you never told your brother about your most generous and kind boss?" He looked my way, a smirk dancing on the side of his lips.

"You may have your seat." Leo pointed at the chair facing the room straight from the other side. Gonzalo raised a surprised brow, chuckling. Then he took the seat and motioned for Greta who was still strapped to my waist.

Greta merely stared at him, her eyes large as she swallowed and murmured to herself. Her nonchalant expression was a surprise to me. She stayed away from those she didn't like, as if they were the plague and went after those she liked but never intentionally ignored someone or glanced nonchalantly at them.

Gonzalo snapped his fingers at Greta who instantly dug her face in my neck.

"She's not a dog." Leonardo warned him in a thick tone. I went to sit beside him, watching their interaction as I noted that Leonardo simply didn't like Gonzalo.

I should've said something, but Leo did that for me already. Also, I wouldn't dare reprimand the moody boss I'd worked with for months because I knew how he could switch moods and also take irrational steps like a child.

"Adam has sent the files and they've all been thoroughly examined. Here are the results." I picked up the folder on the shelf bedside the couch I was sitting on and went to give Gonzalo who was sitting opposite me so we would shift away from this awkward state and get straight to business.

Adam was his personal assistant in the business world. Romeo knew most of the things he knew but I received informations from both of them. While Adam planned Gonzalo's meetings and was in charge of reporting to him about company matters, Romeo dealt with the underground businesses.

I on the other hand dealt with both, and was almost always around Gonzalo except he intentionally requested to be alone- which was quite rare.

"How long has she been this way?" Gonzalo asked and gestured to Greta whom Leonardo was now nestling in his hold and feeding her the rest of her oats from earlier.

My hand reflexively pursed in midair. I restrained the urge to squeeze the folder in my outstretched hand, my smile freezing on my lips.

She was born this way, and she was definitely a normal human like every other person despite her state of health. Leo fed Greta another spoon and cleaned the little droplet of oats on her shirt, glaring darkly at an oblivious Gonzalo.

"She was born with the condition. Most people are born with it...at least that I know of." I replied stiffly.

"What is this condition called?" He asked again, still looking oblivious like he really didn't know anything about autism. I gritted my jaws, incensed. I'd never met a more childish and insensitive man.