Chapter 44

Word count: 1891

Rosa's POV

*

Gonzalo came in thirty minutes after I settled in bed.

I let him finish taking his long deserved shower and then threw the duvet off me when he was about to get out, crossing one leg over the other as I eyed him.

My eyes trailed over his sculpted body as I hoped I could get into the mood but the fact that I was doing this to merely seduce him and coupled with my brother being out there in the hands of the enemy, I just couldn't get into the mood. But I had to, even once more. Just one more time...

He walked over, frowning when his eyes trailed over my form. A series of low curses spewed off his lips as he grabbed a pair of pants and t-shirt, putting it on quickly.

"Gonzie..." I called sultrily, watching him tense as his shoulders stiffened.

He turned around slowly and rose a brow, his eyes skimming over me again and he took a huge gulp. "Yes?"

"Come here." I beckoned with a smile.

He walked over quickly, gently cradling my cheeks before feeling my forehead with his palm. "What's wrong? Are you okay? Do you feel sick?"

"No. Why would you even ask that?" I frowned.

"Your pupils are dilated and it definitely can't be because you're horny. Did you take any pill tonight? I know you're stressed but you shouldn't randomly take any weird pills." He ranted.

"No, I didn't take any pills and my pupils aren't dilated. I'm totally fine." I told him softly, pressing my lips together in a firm line.

"Then what is it? I can assure you that I'm trying my very best to find your brother and so far, we've gotten some hints. We have a lead connected to m-" I placed my index finger over his lips and silenced him.

"Shh. You talk too much. Make love to me." I rasped.

A frown marred his forehead as he gave me an intense stare, checking my forehead one more time as if to confirm that I wasn't running temperature or sick in some way.

"Are you sure you're fine? Because I think I just heard you saying something along the lines of 'you want me to make love to you." He sighed and got to his feet, putting a hand on his waist as she shook his head.

"There's nothing wrong with me and you didn't hear weongI'm sure of what I said. I have been worried about Leo so much that I suddenly feel a bit horny tonight."

"You realize Leo is out there, kidnapped and currently at the mercy of those people, right?" He levelled me a look and I bit my lower lip, feeling cheap for having to resort to drastic measures. I just wanted to have sex with my husband one last time...

"If you won't fuck me, then I'll go outside and have someone else do it-"

"Rosa!" He snapped at me, his eyes going wide. "Have you lost your mind? My own wife telling me this nonsense while sitting on my matrimonial bed? For fuck sake!" He stomped his feet.

I slid out of bed, tilting my nose in the air as I took powerful strides towards the door.

But I was suddenly yanked back and I hit the firm torso of my currently glaring husband, my hand gripping his shirt tightly to balance myself.

"What are you doing?" I asked through gritted teeth, narrowing my eyes at him.

"What's up, baby? Where's all this coming from?" He searched my eyes, his voice going soft. "You don't mean what you said about wanting to get sex from some idiot out there, did you?"