Chapter 7

Tell me what you think :-)❤️

Word count: 2695

*

My eyes were glued to Gonzalo's back frame as he went before me, an arm on his uncle, Alberto's shoulder.

We entered the working space and I looked around. It contained all kinds of products like pens in diverse colors and lengths along with a few rectangular shaped pans. They were all lined on several shelves and in large show glasses. Arranged in the lower part of the show glasses, were needles, tubes, tips, and grips, several bottles of ink and stencil products. On a large table, were two machines I guessed would be used to power the needles or other equipments.

I looked around and rubbed my palms over my shoulders, heaving a deep sigh as my hands got colder due to the coolness coming from the air conditioner above.

The room was so large, almost twice as large as the size of my room at the Romano mansion and that room was pretty large as well.

"Do what you need to do within two hours uncle. I need to get to business." Gonzalo reminded the older man.

"I'll take my time." His uncle replied gruffly and they got to work. He was made to sit on a chair which was slanted backwards. His left hand was placed on a moveable table and immediately, they began speaking in thick Italian while he made Gonzalo's men roll up his sleeve.

While I understood some words, I wasn't very good in interpreting every sentence or phrase into details.

I sat and watched his hand get disinfected. Then the man opened his tab and went through his phone before zooming into an image of a rose and rattling some more words in Italian, while pointing to the petals and curving them out descriptively.

He was interrupted by one of his men who passed a message to the bodyguard who had followed us in.

"Good or bad, Romeo?" Gonzalo asked the large bodyguard, still staring at the phone but now with a sinister curve of his lips. Now I had a name for the large bodyguard.

"Boss, Miguel has been found." Romeo informed.

"Oh." He drawled the word out and finally raised his head up to look at me, smirking before facing Romeo and the bodyguard who'd received the information. "Does he have any information for me?"

"No boss." The bodyguard replied.

"Does he have my money?"

"No boss." The bodyguard replied firmly.

"Does he have puta?"

"N-yes boss." The informant's left eye twitched.

Gonzalo chuckled, the sinister smile still ever present. His jaws gritted and he ignored his uncle that was slowly talking to him while he prepared his tattoo equipments.

"Does he have figlio? Bambino?" Gonzalo asked.

The man looked down. Then looked up with a stern expression. "yes boss."

"Bring me the bitch. No one should disturb me till I leave this room. Vanfancullo! Scram!"

I jumped out of my skin for a second, wondering why he'd shouted so loudly when the man he was giving orders to was directly in front of him.

His men filed out and I jumped after them, ready to bolt as well.

"Hey Rosa, you are not a cavolo, are you? Or is there pene (penis) dangling in between your pretty legs? Sit." His stern voice stated behind me and I paused in my tracks. I straightened to compose myself and went back to take a seat.