Chapter 18

Word count: 2432

My shout out goes to Dublin, Berlin and Congo ❤

Rosa's POV

*

"You weren't around last night when they arrived." I whispered to Agatha, stepping out of the mansion.

"I had to rush to the clinic because I had running stomach last evening but I later called them and was told they settled in well, thanks for your help." Agatha gave me a small smile and I nodded.

"It's nothing, I was just wondering because they asked after you twice last night."

"Thanks for having me in mind."

And we fell back into complete silence, the clicking of shoes on the ground being the only sound that followed us as we walked ahead of our august visitors that were leaving just as fast as they'd arrived.

"It's quite sad that we have to cut this visit short." Mr Rodriguez stated behind us. I was a few steps ahead of them, along side Agatha, some bodyguards and some maids as we walked to their car.

"Yes, it would have been nice to know more about you and your younger ones." Gonzalo's mom added as we stopped by the sea of cars outside and I knew she was talking to me this time because she mentioned my siblings.

I frowned, a thought crossing my mind but before I could comment on it, she was already giving me a peck on the cheek, contrary to how she reacted when she saw me last night.

"We should visit soon, as soon as we sort out this...issue." She promised with bright eyes while Nick shook hands with me and nodded stiffly at Agatha when she gave him a polite nod.

"We would appreciate that." Agatha told her. Josephine smiled at Agatha and then the couple entered the car, with their bodyguards entering the other car while one followed the couple beside the driver.

Agatha immediately excused herself and I also took that opportunity to see my siblings. Hopefully, Aliza would've finished feeding Greta.

"You're back." Aliza handed Greta over to me and cleared the spot she'd fed her before asking if she was still needed for anything.

"No, you can leave. Where's..." I didn't complete my question when I heard the sound of the shower running in the bathroom, meaning Leo wasn't done with his shower. Or he probably hadn't even started, considering the amount of time he loved putting in his looks sometimes.

"He's in the shower." She told me with a smile and I nodded.

"Leonardo, are you done?" I called with a groan as Aliza shut the door behind her.

"No." My brother called from the bathroom.

"What are you still doing in there? It's been more than ten minutes. Are you combing your hair?" I grumbled, only for him to open the door a little and poke his head through.

"You can wait downstairs, I'll be done in a bit. And yes, I'm combing my manly hair Rosa. Doing all those things take time." He told me seriously, making me frown.

I was only joking when I asked if he was combing his hair. He was still twelve years old, and would just be hitting puberty at this age, at least that was how it happened at my age.

What manly hair could he even be talking about? I shook my head in horror, realizing I didn't want to know the answer to that!

"Okay, don't take too long if not I'll have to come up to get you." I quickly told him so he would just do his business and come out already.