Chapter 40

Word count: 3524

Click on the ⭐ button below your screen to signify a vote and comment your thoughts on the chapter.

Follow me to get updates on all my works ♥️

Rosa's POV

*

The ride home was filled with silence. Gonzalo's hand kept moving over the back of my left hand, making me tingle all-over even though the act was totally nonsexual.

Immediately we drove into the yard, he heaved a deep sigh. "Fina-fucking-lly."

"Let's go in." I nuzzled into his chest as I leaned in, speaking the words into his ear.

"Don't do that baby, I still have to walk into the house. I can't do that with a raging boner." He groaned aloud. "You've been seducing me all through the ride here and now I have pent-up desires I need to release."

My eyes widened at his words as I pulled back. He was so loud that even the driver could hear us.

"Shh." I motioned with my chin in the driver's seat just as he was parking the car.

"What? I'm not talking dirty to someone else's wife so why should I speak gently?" I gave him a look and he sighed. "Alright, fine. Let's go down. Wait for me, I'll open your door."

He signalled to his bodyguards to go to their quarters and shooed Jim away when he tried to open the door for me. Then he opened the door himself and held my hand. Sparks instantly flew between us, making another wave of tingles spread all over my body. It felt more as if I was a teenager and my crush was holding my hand for the first time.

"Your hand is clammy." He observed as we walked slowly.

"Yes. So is yours." I chuckled, not letting in on the fact that the wetness in my hand was what rubbed on his. The sitting room was silent and there were no maids around when we stepped in, which I found a little surprising. I would've spotted one of them clearing something or doing a last minute check around the living room before retiring to their quarters.

"Where are the maids?"

"Retired. Their quarters. Let's go to our room." His voice was low and smooth. Buttery. I found myself nodding thickly, realizing I loved his voice so much.

"Okay." I murmured though the anticipation was building up inside me. There was nothing odd about how he was behaving since he usually did cute things like holding my hand, placing a hand on the small of my back, hugging me and so on.

But at the same time, there would be something odd about tonight. Oddly good. I could tell from the longing glances he kept darting my way ever since we were in the car.

The walk up the stairs felt like ages, and every step closer to our destination of passion made me feel like I was floating on air.

As he opened his door and led me in, I inhaled deeply at the fluidity of his actions and instantly succumbed to his unspoken requests. I found myself breathing faster and burning with anticipation.

Gonzalo walked to the bed and pulled at his tie in that way I found so attractive. When it was lose, he took it off and sat at the edge of the bed.

Then his gaze slowly, tortuously slid up to face me. "Rosa?" He called.

I swallowed. "Yes?"

"Come here."

My head bobbed gently as I nodded and I found my feet carrying me to him. When I got two steps away, be motioned for me to stop.

What was he trying to do?

My brows furrowed when Gonzalo went on his knees and moved closer to me. Then he slowly lifted my dress, his fingers brushing over my feet. I gasped at the electricity that travelled through my body.