Chapter 4

Don't forget to share and follow me for updates. ;-)

Word count: 1839

Rosa's POV

*

After he slammed the door in my face while I was still staring open mouthed, I finally snapped out of my reverie.

"Uhm, err, okay." I blinked twice.

I licked my lower lip, feeling a bit dehydrated all of a sudden. Whoosh. 

"That's amazing!" Agatha stated beside me as I turned to face her. She seemed pretty elated for some reason. "He spoke to you."

She smiled.

Was him speaking to me some sort of miracle to her?

Agatha took me back downstairs and explained how I was to make his coffee. I watched her step by step process as she slowly explained everything and repeated them twice.

"So, is he the young master?" I made for conversation. The earlier I got to know the people in this big house, the better for me.

Agatha's sharp eyes turned to me. "Yes, he is. Master Gonzalo. Refer to him only as young master. Is that clear?" She asked very sharply.

I couldn't keep up with her mood swings. One minute she was glum, then the next she was beaming and now it seemed I just hit a nerve with my question.

Her sharp gaze could cut diamond into two!

"Yes, I understand." It's weird though. Why would they call him young master? We weren't in the stone age.

My eyes flashed back to the honey brown eyes of the said young master and the intensity in that gaze.

I already had a feeling that my stay in this house would be an exciting one. His voice was thrilling and he looked intriguing...I shook my head.

I shouldn't be thinking of the man and his captivating gaze on me. But if he was the young master, that meant he had the child I would be babysitting at an early age. He didn't look anymore than twenty seven.

I just couldn't wait to meet the child in question.

"He doesn't like sugar but depending on his mood, you have to keep a pack inside the tray." Agatha picked a new pack of Louis sugar cubes and dropped it on the tray.

So whenever he was in a good mood, he would add more sugar into his tea.

"Noted." I nodded and planted her words in the retainable part of my memory.

"Yes. Just in case."

"I have to return and check on my siblings so-" she cut me off with a smile.

"I will take care of your siblings and settle them in their rooms. You need to take this up to him right now. It's important." Agatha told me and hurried me back towards the passage that led to the stairs.

My legs transported me up the stairs with unwavering confidence.

She just said taking the tea up to him now was very important.

A sigh escaped my lips. All I had to do was fulfill my duties as the nanny... and give that man, the moody man, his coffee right now. I shouldn't be the one serving him tea though. I was his son's nanny, not his.

I couldn't wait to meet the child I would be babysitting so we would bond!

I walked back into the hallway and took appreciative glances around. The hall was long and there were rooms on each side.