Chapter 3

Finally an update. Kindly vote and share with your loved ones. Enjoy :-)

Word count: 1532

Rosa's POV

*

The silence that stretched this time after I answered another question from her was deafening.

I sat stiffly, one left crossed over the other as I stared at her. She would occasionally look from me to my CV and back to me

Her hair was clipped firmly on top of her head in a very tight bun and she had straight nose.

Ever since I entered this office that only contained a wide table, two chairs and numerous folded bedsheets stacked on the side, she had walked to and fro three times and anymore continuous staring would cause me to end up feeling lightheaded.

She had this dominating aura about her as she constantly squared her shoulders, the eyeglasses settled lazily over her long nose. The boot cut hair added to the effect.

As I awaited her further questions, I mentally calculated the risk rate of staying here. Needless to say, there would be far less risks than if we were staying alone and I'd gotten a random job.

We were safer here, so no matter what, I had to get this job. It was a must.

This estate was safe and they wouldn't even get out often. It was large, with trees lining up the driveway and there was a farm further down the road if one didn't take the short turn that led to the house.

I had gone to google to get enough information about the Romanos during the ride to this estate.

Yes, it was an estate and not just a mansion, owned my multi billionaires. As long as I didn't login to my previous social media accounts, I and my siblings would be safe enough here. Those people wouldn't be able to track us down.

Still, it all boiled down to one thing which was- me getting this job. Unfailingly.

I slowly shifted my gaze to look up at Agatha.

"And you have seven years babysitting experience?"

"Yes."

"With...erm, children who throw tantrums and sometimes have special mood swings?"

What did she mean by special mood swings? Greta usually had mood swings but I didn't know it was also possible for one to have 'special' mood swings.

My brows furrowed. "I can handle them." I responded all the same. She finally came to sit right opposite me on the humongous chair.

"I am doing this because I want everything to be perfect. Young Master isn't a patient man."

Young master?

That must be the master of the house. But if she was calling him young master, that would mean he was really young. Still, he couldn't be the child I would be nannying

After all, she just said, 'young master isn't a patient man'.

"I promise to do my best to satisfy his parents." I quickly replied. "I will take care of the boy and before you know what, you won't have to deal with his tantrums anymore. He'll be a good boy."

The woman seemed to tense up for a few seconds, then she slowly heaved a sigh and muttered something under her breath.

"Something tells me I will have an amazing experience watching you live here. I, of course, will be your supervisor too." She suddenly stated with tilted chin, giving me a small smile.

I stared at her in amazement. Wasn't this the same woman who had eyed me with some judgement in her eyes when I just stepped in here? She'd taken her time scrutinizing me in my ripped jeans and plain pink top as if she had a problem with it.