Chapter13

Word count: 4188

My shout out goes to Panama, Singapore and Bulgaria 😍😍

Rosa's POV

*

"This way please." The manager Gabe a little bow and made way for us to step into the private room. We didn't move until two of Gonzalo's bodyguards stepped forward but Gonzalo halted them with his right hand, before nodding to Romeo.

Romeo went into the room and stepped out after a while. It was important to do this anywhere we went for Gonzalo's safety. I didn't take note of it when I just started working with him until we'd been on several outings together.

Romeo always checked to make sure it was safe before we stepped into any room or office.

Romeo stepped aside and gestured for Gonzalo to go in.

"Boss."

Gonzalo's left arm was resting comfortably on my waist. The heat emitting off him engulfed me, giving me a soothing feeling. He was a protective and overly possessive lover.

"Let's go in baby." He whispered in my ear, the husky cologne on him hitting the side of my face.

Then we stepped in and I looked around at the VVIP room. It belonged to Gonzalo. He was the only one that'd ever been in here and no one else was allowed to step in except him.

We were in Orlando.

A nightclub.

A high end one that entertained disciplined celebrities and business men and women. Even with so much wealth and influence, they didn't usually give membership or VIP card to just any body. Celebrities with bad attitudes or horrible manners of approach weren't recognized even with all their wealth or influence.

Only those who were 'deemed worthy' by the management could own a VVIP. Romeo's words though, not mine.

Romeo had told me about this place when I just started working for Gonzalo but this was the first time I'd be here.

The room was richly furnished. The TV was on and there was a bed at the far end of the room. My cheeks colored as I momentarily imagined me and Gonzalo on the bed making out or doing things.

I cleared my throat and stole a glance at him, trying to clear my thoughts.

Gonzalo led us to a red couch which was also like a mini bed. I noticed the room had a similar setting to his room at home.

Then he took off his suit and loosened his tie while I was still looking around the room and wondering why we were here.

"Come here baby." He opened his arms.

I couldn't help but wonder if this was why he'd asked me to wear a jumpsuit instead of my pencil skirt. He'd even had it prepared himself and when I asked him why wearing a jumpsuit was necessary, he'd said in case we wanted to 'play' a little.

I sat beside him and crossed my legs, resting my head on his shoulder to get comfortable.

"Hmm." I sighed in contentment.

"Comfortable?" He pecked my lips, staring down at me with twinkling eyes.

I nodded. "Yes."

"Good. I don't want you to ever be in discomfort." He muttered, now randomly drawing patterns on my abdomen. I tensed. Did he just say ever? It was too soon to be looking so far into the future while we could just enjoy the present and watch where life takes us.

"What are we doing here?" I finally asked, furrowing my brows.

"Clubbing."

I wriggled further into him to get more comfortable and enjoyed the rumbling of his chest as he spoke.