Chapter 25: Busy, Busy, Busy... Help me, Please!

January 10, 2011

3:30pm

Chris

"Chris! Concentrate! we need to finish this before we start tapping for The Avengers!" Josh hollered. I smiled and sighed seeing Sebastian playing with my kids. Emily was memorizing lines as well. "Go tot them." Haliey nudged. I smiled and watched them. "This guy needs a push." Hailey pushed me towards them. "Chris!" Emily exclaimed worried as I tripped and almost fell. "Don't mess the suit!" Sebastian teased. "Shut up, Seb!" I yelled as Emily caught me to help my balance. "I'm sorry, Emily. He wouldn't just come here and say hi to you guys so I pushed him." Haliey smiled. Emily laughed and wiped my face with her handerkercheif. "Alright break times up! back to places people! After today, we can all have a break." Josh hollered for everyone to hear. "See you around." Emily said giving me her handkercheif and went back to taking care of the twins. I wonder how it would feel like having a family. "Sebby! I have to go! Arthur is already dismissed. See you around!" Emily hollered waving and ran with the twins to get back in the car. Sebastian waved and he smiles back at them. "Go, it's your falling scene." Sebastian said smiling. I smiled back and we shot my scenes. The tought part was saying goodbye to Peggy.

1:20am

I yawned following Sebastian. "It's late, bud. Crash at our place and leave by morning, alright?" Sebastian suggested. "Fine, I'm to tired." I replied as we got in our cars and I drove after him. We reached the Emily's house and I frowned. "Why are we here?" I asked confused. "Well, we're staying here for the mean time since Ems is going back to Europe on Tuesday." Sebastian replied opening the door and let me in. We heard music from the living room and walked towards it to see Emily and Arthur having a dance off. "I'm gonna crush you, mom!" Arthur exclaimed. "Not if I crush you first, love!" Emily prefected all the steps while Arthur made a few mistakes. It was adorable. "Come on, we don't want to ruin their moment." Seb whispered walking towards the stiars. I sighed and followed him up the stairs into the guest room. "Goodngiht, bro. Sweet drea-" Emily came running up. "Sebastian Stan, why did you bring Christopher Robert evans into my home without my permission?" Emily asked crossing her arms. "Well, it is late, dear sister. You wouldn't want him to drive at his hour. It's very late. What if he gets into a car crahs? What if he gets mugged or worst... ra-"

"Alright, I get it, shesh. You don't have to let me picture blondie in those situations which will result to me feeling guilty." Emily said shaking her head. "Aw, you care still care about me?" I teased smirking. Fuck, she didn't blush... that's new. "Don't tease me, Cevans. I don't like it." She stated raising a brow. "Sorry." I mumbled opening the guest room door. "Thanks for letting me stay here. I'll leave by tomorrow. Goodnight." I smiled and closed the door behind me. Sebastian, I am so sorry for messing things up with your sister. Looks-like you were right from the start, she was to young for me. I dropped my bag and changed into some clothes I left behind. I sighed and laid in bed looking at the celing and it was designed with Van Gogh's famous painting Starry Night. I miss her I guess. Over-thinking... shit!

2:30am

Emily

"Emily?" Sebby asked as I rubbed the the mug I was drinking from. "Can't sleep?" He asked sitting across me. I smiled and continued to rub the mug. "Sebastian, I don't know what to do... I... I didn't even know I could be that cold towards anyone." I whispered closing my eyes. "Emily, Ems, you are an amazing sister, mother, friend, and fellow practitioner in the art. You have the right to be cold to him." Sebastain wrapped his hand around mine and rubbed it. I smiled and sighed. "Sebastian, don't patronize me." I smiled and pulled away. "Alright, alright, fine... Damn it, you ruined the moment." Seb smiled. "Shut up, I need to sleep. I still have to pack later. I think I'll just come back here when Josh calls for me to be needed in the movie. I'm just an ext-" Sebby cut me off. "Emily, everyone in the movie is important, you know that, but you're right. Stay in Europe as much as you want, just call often, alright?" Sebby stood up and smiled. "Goodnight little sister." He said waving a hand. I smiled and drank what's left of my milk. I washed the mug and walked up the stairs feeling cold.

Damn it, I should really start wearing jogging pants and and a shirt for sleeping, but I love the cold. I shivered and smiled as I closed the door behind me. I need to sleep, but I can't.

Monday, January 11, 2011

5:15am

Son of a bitch! I got out of bed and took in a deep breath. I can't fucking sleep and if I do I get nightmares about my babies or my brothers or my mother and father or just anyone to that's important. For some reason, my nightmares keep getting worst and this keeps happening ever since he cheated, technically anyway. He didn't even tell me he was starting to get back together with Minka. I shook my head and decided to make breakfast or jog. Arthur and the Twins are going to online schol at like nine so I've got two hours before they actually wake up. I changed into jogging pants and a tank top. I stretched and got my iPod and earphones. I wore my watch and Doctor Who ring. I walked out excitedly to bump into a rock. "Ow!" I exclaimed rubbing my forehead. I looked up to see Chris smirking. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the stairs. "Wait, where are you going?" Chris caught my arm and I turned to stare into his eyes.

"I'm going to go for a run if you don't mind. So excuse me." I pulled my arm away from him harshly and rushed down and grabbed a samll backpack and stuffed it with my keys and phone. "Emily! Wait!" Chris hollered, but I was already near the door. "Shush, old man. Children are sleeping. I'll be back by seven so go." I said closing the door behind me and ran as fast as I can. Shit, I don't know where the fuck I am... "Hey, baby, want to have some fun?" A man snaked his arm around my waist. Shit, went to the wrong part of the neighborhood. I bang my head towards the man's nose and his let go of me. I ran away as fast as I could in a an alleyway behind some dumpsters. I called the my speed dial. Please pick up whoever you are! The voice of the man I hated came through. "Emily? I didn't know you still had my number all this time." Chris stated confused. "Chris, shut up and listen. I ran too far from my usual routine and ended up in the wrong side of the neighborhood. I'm behind the dumpsters across from Betty's Coffee Shop. Please hurry! I broke a man's nose and he's not very happy." I whispered hearing the voice of the man awhile back calling for me. I ended the call before he could call again. I hated doing stupid shit and this is one of those stupid shits. My phone rang and it lead the man straight to me. "Ah, found you. You're going to pay for breaking my nose... Don't worry. I won't be too rough on you. After we're done, you'll be begging me to take you again." He whispered gripping my wrist and forcefully kissing me. He pinned me on the wall roughly and I banged my head on the wall making my head hurt. Everything was fuzzy. I would feel him ripping my tank top and started touching me sensually. Someone... Anybody... Help me, Please! I bit my lip as he the touches started to get rougher. "I want to hear you scream when I'm doing you." The man whispered pulling my jogging pants down then started kissing my neck. I felt an adrenaline rush course through my veins giving me enough strength to push him away. "I decided not to be gentle on you. You're a rough one." He commented punching my stomach and face making my lip bleed. He pined me to the wall again and started to pull my bra up. I tried to yell, but my throat was dry. He was forcefully kissing me, but I kicked his balls and he punched me one more time making me collapse in pain. "Bitch!" He yelled gripping my hands up and sat on me making it hard to breath.

"Get your fucking filthy hands away from her!" A familiar voice yelled. I looked up to see Chris and Sebastian. "Wanna join in?" The man asked smirking. Chris glares at the man and charges at him landing multiple punches in the man's abdomen. "Hey, little sister. I got you." Seb whispered wrapping his jacket around me and I put my jogging pants up. I hissed when I tried to move. "Shit!" Sebastian cursed seeing me clearly under some light through the alley. "Chris, enough. Hold her." Sebastian ordered walking towards Chris. Chris stopped and frowned. "Seb, this fucking bastard almost violated her! I can't let that go!" Chris yelled. "I know you can't, but you have to hold her... now." He ordered glaring at the man. Chris banged the man on the wall and gently got me from Sebastian. "Emily... shit." He whispered kissing my forehead. I feel safe in his arms, but this is only temporary. I looked at my watch to see it was five before six. I turned to look at Sebastian to see him kick the man one last tome before stopping. "I'll get the car around, don't leave her." Sebastian ordered kissing my forehead and jogged away.

"Emily, you got me worried." Chris whispered smoothening my hair. I frowned staring up. "Me? I got you worried? Chris, I could've handled it. I don't need a scumbag like you to pretend that you care about me to make me feel better." I mumbled feeling my eyes get heavy and fall into a deep sleep.