Chapter 20: A Solo Interview, A Threat, and A Photoshoot

December 14, 2014

9:50pm

Emily

Ugh! "Nooooo! Get away from me!" I yelled behind my door. "Come on, Emily. It's gonna boost your career. I mean, you have nothing to do here, honey. Just go, please?" Mom begged smiling. I sighed opening the door. "Help me get ready?" I asked shyly. She smiled proudly and waltz towards my closet. She pulled out a dark blue dress and tossed it towards the bed. "Well? What are you doing just standing there, honey? Go get in the shower!" Mom ordered smiling. I smiled getting in my bathroom and stripped my clothes. I love the water, but I hate the thinking time I have in here. I sighed walkinf out as soon as I finished shampooing my hair, soaping my body, and rinsed. I sighed getting out with a towel around me to find John smirking. "Holy shit! Get out asshole!" I yelled as Mom laughed. "Words, honey. The three musketeers are downstairs." Mom scolded smirking. I rolled my eyes and tried to push John out. "I'm gay, Emily. You can change in front of me." He teased trying to get the towel off. "Shut up and get out! Mom you too please!" I begged trying to push John out the room. "Alright, that's enough both of you. John, what are you even doing here?" Dad asked raising a brow. "I'm bringing Emily to her photoshoot and interview." He replied walking out and Mom after him. "Thanks, dad." I said smiling. "Oh, that wasnt for free, honey. You owe me a story about your trip later." He replied smirking. I rolled my eyes and hugged. "Go change. You'll be late." Dad teased pushing me in and closing the door behind him. I laughed and dried my hair. I changed and did my make up. I was wearing the dark blue dress and dark red leggings plus black pumps. Yes, I love dark colors. I sighed walking down the stairs. "Aw, you look amazing." John commented helping me down. "You're adorable." I replied pinching his cheek. "Mama!" Naomi and Kieren exclaimed hugging my legs. I smiled carrying Naomi as John carried Kieren. "Aw, mom, you're going out again?" Arthur asked pouting. "Wanna come?" I asked smiling. "Yes!" He exclaimed doing that thing with his arms. "Take care of my twins." I said kissing both their foreheads. "We will now go!" Dad said pushing us towards the door. I held Arthur's hand as we ran towards John's car. "Thank you, really. I mean not many people would be this kind to bring me to a solo interview." I said smiling as Arthur got in the back seat.

"Don't be silly. Anyone of us would bring you to your interview. Don't forget, you called me. Why did you call me anyway instead of your brothers?" John asked raising a brow and starting the car. "I don't want to meddle with their partying." I replied as we drove away. "Uncle John, can we stop by Taco Bell? I'm hungry." Arthur asked smiling. "Can we do that after your mom's interview?" John asked smiling. "Fine... Mom, if they ask you if you have children, will you say yes?" Arthur asked. I chuckled facing him. "Well, if they ask, but I doubt they would... I would say yes." I replied smiling. "But isn't that gonna affect your career?" He asked frowning. "Well, maybe a little, but I have you guys and that's all that matters." I replied smiling. Arthur smiled back and kisses my cheek. "I'm really happy you took me in as your son." Arthur stated as we drove on. I smiled kissing his forehead and facing the road. I was shivering since I forgot my coat. "Here, wear this. You forgot your coat again." John handed me his jacket. I smiled embarrassed. "Thanks." I mumbled looking out the window. We sang along to old music as we reached our destination. I got out first shivering with nervousness. As much as I loved solo interviews... I can't help being nervous. "Do you want me to hug you?" John asked as Arthur closed his door. "That would be awesome." I replied smiling. He hugged me as Arthur drooled at the building. "Wipe your mouth. I can see drool." I teased as Arthur did so. We laughed and got in the elevator. As the doors closed... It's like I saw a glimpse of Chris. My heart stopped until the doors actually closed. "Mom.. Did you..." Arthur trailed off glaring at the doors. I nodded taking in deep breathes. "Shhh, calm down." He whispered rubbing my arm. If he wasn't gay... I'd probably fall for him.

The elevator dinged and we got off, walking towards the room where we're gonna have the interview. "Ready?" John asked as Arthur smiled proudly at me. I smiled and nodded. Arthur opened the door for us and cameras were right in our faces. "Oh my gosh! It's John Barrowman!" The woman exclaimed blushing. "Alright people, calm down. We're here to interview Emily Stan." A really well dressed lady said smiling at me. "Places everyone. We'll be in the air in five minutes. Miss Emily, may you please come here to the couch? My name is Amelia Hayden. I'm from BBC One. Pleasure to meet you." She said walking me towards the chair. I smiled and gave John his jacket back. "The ppleasure is all mine." I replied smiling. "Alright people, we'll be rolling in three... two... one... Action!" The man ordered. "Good evening everyone! You're watching Celebrity Opinion and you know what that means! We have one of our Merlin stars here tonight... Everyone, please welcome, Emily Stan! Sister of our charming Arthur Pendragon!" She exclaimed smiling at me as the camera pointed at me and clips of me in Merlin showed up."Hi guys. It's an honour to be here, really." I replied smiling brightly as the clips ended. "Well, how was it like working with your brother?" Amelia asked leaning back. "Which one?" I replied smiling. "Oh, Bradley James, of course." She replied smiling. "Well, it's fun, really, but since you see him every day it gets really irritating sometimes." I replied smirking. "Oh, looks like someone is getting annoyed." She commented smirking.