Chapter 50: Warning

July 3, 2012

Saturday

7:30am

Emily

I yawned waking up to the sun shining through our window. "Awake already?" Chris asked kissing my shoulder. "Don't start." I stated facing him. "I wasn't going to do anything." He replied in defense, but I felt his hand trail down my thigh. "Chris!" I scolded trying to pull away, but he pulled me closer. "I like waking up to you every morning." He whispered kissing me. I smiled kissing him back and wrapped my legs our his. "Rise and Shinning lovebirds! You have an interview to attend!" Sebastian yelled as we pulled away. "Get out!" Chris yelled throwing him his pillow. "You missed, come on! Get out!" Sebastian ordered trying to pull the comforter from us. "Alright, alright! Shesh, we're awake!" Chris yelled sitting up. "Oh... I'll leave you both alone, but you better be down by 7:45." Sebastian said checking his watch. "Alright, just get out." Chris replied sighing. Sebastian tossed him the pillow and closed the door behind him. He smirked at me and carried me bridal style towards the bathroom. "Chris!" I yelled trying to get away. "Just calm down. It's the shower." He replied smirking.

I rolled my eyes at what he meant. "Pervert." I mumbled as he turned on the shower. "Coming?" He asked offering me a hand. I smiled taking his hand. We washed each other and got out to change into some fresh clothes. "Ready?" He asked smiling. "As I'll ever be." I replied as we went down to be met by our twins. "Carry!" They yelled in unison. We smiled and carried them towards the dining room. "You had a morning session." Arthur commented smirking. I blushed as we all started to eat. "Art, I swear. You don't shut up about it, I'll cut your allowance short." I stated smirking. "Alright, alright, you win. Let's make a bet." He said smirking. "What is it?" I asked as we finished eating. "If I win, you have to not have sexual relations with Chris for a week, got it? If you break it even once, another week will be added." He replied smirking. "That's too harsh, Art. I like it." Sebastian said smirking. "Don't encourage him." I said narrowing my eyes on him. "Alright, sorry. Just teasing. Hey, you still coming with the audition with me?" He asked smiling. "Yes, I am." I replied smiling. "Yes!" He exclaimed grinning.

"Anyway, if you win you name it, okay?" He asked smiling. "What's the bet?" I asked raising a brow. "They ask your relationship with either Chris or Tom." He replied smiling brightly. I had wide eyes. "You're too hard on your mother." Chris said smirking. "You're also going to suffer, idiot." I said smirking. "We're going with the nicknames again, Captain Sass?" He asked smirking. "Alright, that's enough. Break it up. You guys are already late! Look at the time! Just an hour more and you're late!" Sebastian scolded. "Alright fine! Byeeeee! Arthur I swear I'm gonna win the bet." I hollered as I brushed my teeth and prepared a bag. "We'll see!" He hollered back as we got in Chris's car and we drove on.

"Ems, just hope you win the bet. I can't just stop touching you for a week." Chris whispered sounding so tortured. I blushed as we stopped for the light. "Then we'll make the most out of today before the bet actually starts." I replied smirking. He smiled and captured my lips in his. I bit his lip and he opened his mouth. Our tongues danced together until horns were being honked around us. "Shit." Chris mumbled as we pulled away and he drove on. I smiled taking his hand in mine.

We reached the venue and I had to sit between Robert and Ris. "Okay everyone. Let's put on our big smiles out there. Ready?" Robert asked offering me a hand. "You're up." He said smiling as Chris Hemsworth went out the curtains. "I'm so nervous." I whispered as they laughed with Ris. "Don't worry, you're with us." He said pushing me towards the curtain as they called me. "Here comes our Romanian rising star, Emily Stan! Let's give her a hand everyone!" The announcer yelled as I heard clapping and shouting. I smiled going out. I waved and sat beside Ris. "How was your day, Emily?" The announcer, Arnold asked. "Oh it was lovely, thank you. How's yours?" I asked leaning so the mic could hear. "Ah, it was fine as well. Some of the fans noticed you came in with Chris Evans. Why?" He asked smiling. "Oh well I was walking and he happened to pass by and have his car with him so he offered me a ride." I replied as the girls squealed. "Well the girls are excited. Now, we'll be calling the dashing man in the suit, Mr. Robert Downey Jr!" Arnold announced as Robert came waving at everyone and sat beside me. "Well, aren't you energetic?" I teased smiling. "Ems, I swear one more tease come out of your mouth, we," He motioned his index finger between Ris and him. "Won't help you survive this one. I know you don't really like big crowds." He replied smirking. "Alright, alright. You-"

"Here comes our charming captain dorito, Chris Evans!" Arnold announced as the girls squealed louder again. I smiled proudly as Chris came smiling. He sneaked a smile my way making everyone go ohhhhhhhh. I didn't even notice everyone got called already I was just smiling at everyone and joking around with Ris and Robert. "Okay, Tom, do you have any girl you fancy?" Arnold asked as he looked my way. "Yes, I do." He replied smiling at me. Oh no, he's going to ask me. "Ohhhhh, could it one of your co-stars?" He asked smirking. Tom looked at the audience again and smiled. "That I'm going to jeep to myself." He replied flashing his charming smile. I took in deep breathes as Robert and Ris took each of my hands in theirs and they gave me a squeeze. Most of the questions were directed to the main ones while I was only given a few which is good.

My phone started to ring. I took it and saw who the caller was.

SEBBY IS CALLING...

"I'm sorry. I have to take this." I said getting out of my seat and walked out back. "Sebby, what is it?" I asked closing my eyes. "We're behind everyone else in the back. Ems, you don't look to good." He replied worried. "I'm fine, Seb. I swear after this, we'll go to that audition." I stated smiling. "Okay, but I'll give you time to talk to both men." He replied. "Okay, see you later?" I asked walking back. "Yeah, see ya." I replied ending the call. "Sorry, urgent call." I stated smiling at everyone. "It's alright miss Stan. Sorry girls, but they have to move on now. Today's interview is now over. Thank you again Joss, everyone." Arnold said smiling. I immediately stood up and rushed out back, but Tom caught my hand. "Emily, I want to ask you to be with me again." He stated as I looked back at him. "Tom, I have to think about, I'm sorry." I replied letting his hand go and ran. I hit a hard chest and I was pulled towards a room.

I turned to see Chris who smiled sadly. "Looks like our agreement is done." Chris commented as he caressed my cheek. I frowned looking into his eyes. "Chris, I love you and I can't say yes to Tom." I replied closing my eyes. "Open your eyes, Emily." He whispered. I did and he made me turn back to see Tom smiling sadly. I gasped covering my mouth. "It's alright, Emily. Sebastian explained everything. You don't want me gone from your life and I won't, but I have to tell you both something." Tom stated taking my hand. "Emily I do care for you, but not romantically anymore and I know Chris arrangement with Minka. I over-heard it. Both of you should know that I'll do everything I can to help you both." He said smiling an kissing my hand. "Tom, I..." I trailed off as he smiled brightly. "Emily, Minka had a recording man awhile ago so this was the only way I could talk to you without being followed." Tom replied smiling. "Keep her safe, Chris." He said giving us a hug.

"Thank you, Tom." I whispered as Tom smiled and walked out the door. I stepped on Chris's foot. "Ow! What now!?" He asked taking in deep breathes. "You didn't care to tell me!?" I asked glaring. "Calm down, babe. He told me not to tell you. He told me the plan while you were off talking to Sebastian." He replied honestly. I smiled cupping his face. "Emily, I love you so much." He whispered as we kissed. It was slow at first, full of love and patience. "Hey Emi-Son of a bitch! Even here!?" Sebastian asked frowning. We pulled away quickly. "And I won the bet." Arthur said smirking. I sighed rolling my eyes. "At least start it tomorrow." I begged smiling. "What will you give me in return?" He asked smiling. "Arthur, if I didn't know any better, you're copying Rumplestiltskin." I said shaken my head. "I am so tell me, mom. What's in it for me to give you this day and start the bet tomorrow?" He asked smiling. "I'll buy Gray Fullbuster's Coat." I replied smiling. "Yes! Fine, I'll give you today. Tomorrow, you both better prepare." He said grinning. "Thank god." Chris mumbled as he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Good Luck on your audition." He whispered as we went out separate paths.

"Let's go!" Sebby exclaimed as he pulled us towards his car and he drove towards the building where the audition is being held.