Chapter 40: Cast Bonding Time (Part 1)

December 3, 2011

Thursday

1:50pm

Chris

I yawned rubbing my eyes. This sucks my head is still hurting from the beer we drank yesterday and my ringing phone isn't helping either.

"Evans.

Wake up! I'll be getting you in an hour. Everyone in the crew is having a night out and we're all going to stay in one cottage. Pack some stuff for a three or four, no, a week!

Sebastian! Can you lower your voice, please!?

Right, sorry. How's your head, mate?

It's killing me, bro.

I'll tell Emily to take care of you.

You don't have to do th-

EMILY! CAN YOU TREAT CHRIS LATER!?"

I rolled my eyes chuckling.

"She said yes, but she warned you not to try any funny moves on her.

I would never!

Uhhu, I don't think so, mate. Just keep it down or better yet, to yourself, alright?

Yeah, I know. Just text or call me when you're going to pick me up.

Yeah, sure. Bye, Cevans.

Quit using that. Bye, Stan."

I closed my phone and started to pack. Alright, t-shirts, walking pants, jeans, shorts, underwear, cologne, sneakers, flip-flops, maybe a sandal is better. Yeah, I'm bringing a sandal. Alright, labatories. Toothbrush, tooth paste, deodorant, soap, mouth wash, toilet paper and tissue. Alright everything is organized, I just need a bag.

2:30pm

HONK
HONK

I chuckled standing up and locked my phone. I got my keys and closed the door behind me. I walked towards Stan's car to see Emily in the passenger's seat and the three kids at the back. Naomi waved as I smiled and waved back. "Sup, dude. Hi, Emily." I said smiling. "Yeah, put your bag in the back." Sebastian replied lowering his shades. "Nice to see you again, Evans." Emily said smiling. My smile brightened and I walked towards the back and stuffed my bag with theirs. I got in the backseat with the kids and Sebastian drove on. Sebastian and I kept talking while Emily and her children talked. Our children, but I don't deserve to be their father. Arthur exchanged with Naomi when we stopped over a gas station. "Do you guys want anything?" Sebastian asked turning of the ignition. "Just buy food and drinks please." Emily mumbled turning to get a more comfortable position. I smiled at how adorable she looked.

"You know you have a slight chance of being with her, yes?" Arthur asked as I turned to him. I smiled sadly at him and nodded. "Of course I do, but you can't deprive me of watching her, can you?" I asked raising a brow. "That sounded creepy, but point taken. You do have a chance though since she knows Tom is with her only for a deal he struck with Sebby." Art replied laying his head back. "She's going to confront him about it today?" I asked a bit hopeful. "Yeah, so I heard. She already got mad at Sebby for the deal. I don't know how she's going to to deal with Tom." He replied grinning. I chuckled as Sebastian got in and handed us three plastics. "Don't you fucking dare eat all those or you both are going to pay for everything we need for the vacation." Sebastian threatened. "You don't have to be a bully, Uncle Sebby. We know." Art said grinning. Sebastian rolled his eyes as we drove on. I slowly felt my eyelids fall as I leaned on the window.