Chapter 33: Valentine's Day, huh? (Part 2)

February 14, 2011

3:53am

Chris

I chocked after I heard that Tom and Emily were having a date. I also dropped a plate and quickly, gently picked up the shards of the plate and put it in the trash bin. Son of a bitch what am I doing? "Bro, you ok?" Seb asked as we walked towards me. "I'm fine. Just... shocked." I replied rubbing my face. "Yeah, I know. Me too, I was actually on your side, but it's really hard to forgive you since my sister as been crying some nights about you." He stated yawning. "Tapping was tiring. Can I crash on the couch?" He asked yawning. "Yeah. Get anything you want from the fridge too." I said walking towards my room. I sighed getting a photo album kept in a secret compartment under the bed. I smiled opening it to see photos of me and Emily on our dates. I smiled feeling really happy seeing Emily's smile again. I reached the last page of the photos to see it was taken days before I broke it off. What am I going to do now? It seems like I lost to Tom already. I would stand a chance if she still loves me like I her. I sighed keeping the photo album back in its place. I laid back in bed ad stared at the ceiling. I hated Valentine's day every since I broke up with her. I have so much to ask her. My eyes slowly closed as I feel asleep.

5:30pm

UK

Emily

KNOCK
KNOCK
KNOCK

I smiled feeling myself blush. I rushed down fixing my hair and slowed down in front of the door. I sighed opening it to see Tom with flowers behind him. "Hey." He said smiling. "Hi." I replied opening the door wider for him. He smiled and walked in as I closed it behind him. "These are for you." He said handing me flowers and a box of dark chocolate. "Thank you." I stated walking towards the vase and gently unwrapped the flowers and put it in a vase. "Do you want anything to eat?" I asked turning around. "You cook?" He asked raising a brow. "Depends which dish." I replied smirking. "Can you teach me how to cook?" He asked offering his hand. I smiled and took it, pulling him towards the kitchen. "Mom! Can you cook dinner!?" Naomi hollered. "What do you want?" I asked as Tom looked through the fridge. "CHAO FAN WITH EGG ROLLS!" Kieren replied for them. "What about you Art?" I asked as he yawned coming in. "Fried chicken." He replied drinking a glass for water. "You've been playing since you woke up. Clean your room." I ordered smirking. "No, why would I do that? And how would you know?" He asked frowning. "Boots behind the door, unfinished homework lying under the bed, boxer and briefs scattered on the floor beside you closet, books half finished lying beside the nightstand, your AC⚡DC shirt is crumpled hanging on the door knob, brown leather jacket hanging on the side of the tv... Shall I continue?" I asked raising a brow.

"H-How..." He trailed off blinking. "It's called being a psychic." I replied smirking. "Haha, as if. Fine, I'll go clean my room." He mumbled walking away. "Help Naomi and Kieren clean their room to!" I hollered. "Fuck you, I'm not doing jack squat." He mumbled. "I heard that young man! Clean both rooms or I'm pulling the wifi out of your room and confiscating your console!" I exclaimed as Tom laughed. "Alright! Shesh!" He yelled. I smiled seeing Tom laugh harder. "You're adorable when you're mad." He commented as we washed the veggies and chicken. "Chicken, egg rolls or Chao Fan?" Tom asked folding his sleeves. "Egg rolls." I replied smiling. He nodded and we started to cook. He was so concentrated, it was adorable, like Chris. Shit! Stop it! "You're comparing, aren't you?" He asked smiling. I blushed nodding. "Tom I'm so so-" He cut me off by cupping my cheek and he placed his thumb on my lips. "Your lips are soft." He whispered smiling. I blushed losing my words. What are you doing to me, Tom? "I know you're comparing me to the father of your children and I know you can't help it. You're an open book you know. Your reactions show through your gestures and face." He whispered nearing his face to mine. I blushed staying put. "May I kiss you again?" He asked as our noses touched. I blushed leaning in so our lips touched. He smiled as we kissed and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his other arm around my waist pulling us closer. I smiled as we continued to kiss. We pulled away for air and made our foreheads touch. "We better start cooking." I whispered playing with his hair. "You're right." He whispered not moving. "Tom?" I asked smiling. "Yeah, sorry. I like admiring your eyes." He whispered pulling away and we started to cook again. I prepared the plates and helped him prepare the food. "Aw, aren't you two adorable."Arthur teased. "Art, you really want to play that card?" I asked as the twins came running towards us. Tom caught them and carried them around. I smiled as we sat at the table. "Art!" I hollered as he yawned walking down again. I smiled catching him as he fell asleep in my arms. I chuckled kissing his head. I seated him at the table and gently shook him awake. He yawned again smiling at me. Tom said grace and we started to eat. The twins played with Tom after and Arthur fell asleep on the table. I washed the dishes and dried them. I dried my hands and carried Arthur on my back.