Chapter 49: Curiosity Killed the Cat

3:00am

Friday

May 31, 2012

Arthur

Remember this time and date. This is the day I died. Of course not physically, but my fucking innocence died including my respect for both my parents! Of course you've heard of the saying, Curiosity killed the cat, IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED! AND IT HAPPENED TO ME! I shouldn't have peeped through that small opening from their bedroom. I am scared for life and now I'm getting lectured.. by them.. in their pajamas... WHICH THEY WEREN'T WEARING WHEN I THOUGHT I HEARD MY MOTHER SHOUTING IN PAIN! "Arthur, look. I know you're kind off trying to take in what happened upstairs just now." Chris said scratching the back of his head. "Kind off is an understatement! Do you know how scared I am right now?" I asked crossing my arms. Emily blushed covering her face.

"Art, alright. What do you want us to do for you to forget the scene upstairs?" Chris asked as Emily inched away a little. "You have to promise me not to do that until we, kids, are deep in sleep and not to go in your bed alone on morning hours. AND LOCK THE FUCKING DOOR! You gotta promise because if not, I'm telling Uncle Sebastian about this." I replied smirking. "You wouldn't." Emily gasped giving me a hard stare. "Try me, mum." I replied wriggling my eyebrows. She groaned leaning on Chris. "Fine, deal. Go to sleep and wear this." She replied handing headphones. "Oh boy." I mumbled walking towards my room. As Chris whispered something to mom. "Chris! He has to sleep alright!" Emily exclaimed. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry, honey." Chris teased. I rolled my eyes closing my door and making sure the headphones worked. Please, don't let me hear anymore. And that's how my day ended. No sounds heard. Just Zedd.

Flashback

12:45am

Chris

We reached home and we dried our shoes outside. We got in and Emily was giggling. "Why are you giggling?" I asked raising a brow. "Nothing! Just noticed how cute you look with your hair down." She replied smoothening my hair. I smirked putting my hands on her waist. "Chris, what are you doing?" She asked as I slowly lifted her and put her on my shoulder. "CHRIS!!" She scolded as I chuckled, walking towards the laundry room. "Shhh, children are asleep." I whispered nearing the laundry room.

"I wouldn't get mad at you if you didn't man-handle me." She replied whispering back. I smirked putting her down and starting to remove my shirt. She stared at my abs as I was starting to remove my pants and decided to tease her. "Like what you see?"I teased smirking. She shook her head and blushed. "Shut up. We practically live in the same house for awhile. You can't deny my eyes candy." She replied covering her mouth. I chuckled as she glared at me. "I should really stop saying things out loud." She mumbled still covering her mouth. I laughed at how adorable she was. "Get undressed. You're going to get sick if you don't." I commented getting my pants off.

"Chris!" She scolded covering her eyes while undressing. I chuckled looking the other way as she stripped her clothes, leaving her underwear on. "Chris, I'm cold." She stated as I turned around to see her wearing a matching blue bra and panty. I smiled and hugged her as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Ready to sleep?" I asked as I wrapped her with a towel as we stopped by the bathroom. "Yeah." She replied yawning. I chuckled as I carried her bridal style towards our room. I closed the door behind me as she caressed my cheek.

"Chris?" She asked. "Hmm?" I asked looking at her to see she was blushing. "I love you." She whispered as we reached the bed and I laid her on it. "I love you too." I whispered kissing her lips softly. The kiss was filled with passion and I can't control myself anymore. I changed our position so Emily's on top of me. I started a trail of kiss down her neck and she moaned making me smirk, but I stopped abruptly. "Why'd you stop?" She asked panting. "I want to do this right, Ems. And I rather we do this af-" She cut me off with a kiss. "Christopher, I wouldn't let you touch me like this if I didn't want to do it with you now. I've missed this so much... I want you... I want you now." She whispered biting my ear. I shivered kissing her neck and groaning. "That was hot." I whispered trailing a hand down her thigh. "S-Stop... be-ing a... te-ase!" She exclaimed stuttering and bitting her lip. "Don't bite your lip, I want to hear you." I whispered kissing her softly. She smiled wrapping her arms around my neck to pull me closer. I removed the towel wrapping her and trailed my hand up her inner thigh. She moaned closing her eyes. I stopped abruptly and admired how her eyes flutter open though it was filled with anger and lust. "You tease." She stated slapping my chest.

I smirked taking her hands in one hand and pinned it above her head. "That's not fair." She said trying to squirm away. "The more you squirm, the more I'll tease you." I whispered making hot trail of kisses down her neck and chest. She moaned trying to break free. I unclasped her bra and kissed down her chest making her moan louder. "Chris..." She moaned arching her back. I smirked and sucked on her lips again. I let her hands go as I trailed a hand down to play with her. She bit my lip making my groan and push into her. She gasped arching her back again. "Ready?" I whispered playing with her waistband. She nodded kissing my neck. I smirked removing her underwear played with her. She moaned sucking on my lips. I smirked removing my underwear as well and let her suck in my fingers. She opened her legs and I went down in her. She bit my neck making me grown. "Move..." She whispered as I moved slowly at first. She wrapped her legs around me and I moved faster as she moaned and I groaned into her skin. I captured her lips again and she was moaning into my lips. We were so close to our point. I let her shout as she reached her point and we were glistening with sweat. "I love you." I whispered doing her until I reached my point and groaned. "What the hell!?" Art asked as we looked towards our door to find Arthur looking at us. "Arthur! Close the door and wait for us downstairs!" She ordered as he closed the door. "Oh my god, what did he see!?" She asked as we got off the bed. "Emily, calm down, please." I whispered wrapping his arms around my waist. I took in deep breathes and sighed. "Get into pajamas." I stated as we got out of the bed. I buttoned her top and we walked down hand in hand. "Art, how long were you standing there?" I asked crossing my arms. "Two minutes." He replied refusing to look at us. "Arthur, look. I know you're kind off trying to take in what happened upstairs just now." I said scratching the back of my head. "Kind of is an understatement! Do you know how scared I am right now?" He asked crossing his arms. Emily blushed covering her face.

"Art, alright. What do you want us to do for you to forget the scene upstairs?" I asked as Emily inched away a little. I smirked at her. "You have to promise me not to do that until we, kids, are deep in sleep and not to go in your bed alone on morning hours. AND LOCK THE FUCKING DOOR! You gotta promise because if not, I'm telling Uncle Sebastian about this." He replied smirking. I raised a brow amused. "You wouldn't." Emily gasped giving him a hard stare. "Try me, mum." He replied wriggling my eyebrows. She groaned leaning on me. "Fine, deal. Go to sleep and wear this." She replied handing headphones. "Oh boy." He mumbled walking towards his room. "I could think of maby ways I could do you here." I whispered kissing her sweet spit on the neck. "Chris! He has to sleep alright!" Emily exclaimed. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry, honey." I teased as she smiled. We walked up the stairs and into our room. I pushed Emily on the door and locked it. "Ready for round two?" I asked smirking. "Shut up and kiss me." She whispered kissing me fiercely. I smirked walking towards the bed.

End of Flashback