Chapter 24: New Year's Resolutions

December 31, 2010

10:30am

Emily

"Sebastian!" I yelled frowning at the interview last Christmas morning. "What?" He asked groggily. "You son of a bitch!" I murmured as Mom passed by. "Emily, just tell me what you want." He demanded. "Get that interview down! I said a lot of stupid shit." I replied showing him the video of the interview. "Sorry, I didn't want to be alone in there so I suggested that. Emily, I'm really sorry." Sebastian whispered hugging me. I chuckled hugging him back. "Oi! You two, come on. We still have to shop for food." Bradley scolded. I smiled and we pulled away and got our coats. "Mom!" Arthur yelled running down the stairs and tripping.

I quickly ran and caught him before he fell. "For a ten year old, you're clumsy." I commented as the twins slowly went down the stairs hand in hand. I smiled and carried both as I helped Arthur up. "Can we come with?" Arthur asked smirking. "Arthur, you just want a new game for the Xbox, right?" I asked seeing through his act. He groaned as Bradley took Kieren. "Yes, fine, but I could still help." He pointed out. I smiled and put an arm around him. "Let's go then! Sebby, catch!" I tossed my keys towards him as Naomi played with my hair. I smiled and we all got in the car.

"Are the power couple still asleep?" Bradley asked as Kieren played with Naomi. "Not exactly. They left earlier this morning because Dad got called to work so the three of us are celebrating New Year." Sebastian replied and drove for the Mall. The radio made the snoring of the twin's lesser. "Art, what time did you let these to fall asleep?" I asked raising a brow. He chuckled nervously. "Ah! Baba Yaga!" Naomi yelled clutching on my collar. I frowned raising a brow at Arthur. "Alright, alright. We watched... Lost Girl." He mumbled avoiding eye contact. "Well, what do you know? Our ten year old isn't as innocent as he says he is." Sebastian teased. "Sebastian!" I scolded. He raised a hand in surrender. "Art, how many episodes did you watch?" I asked frowning. "Just two, I promise. Baba Yaga and the episode after that." Arthur replied feeling guilty. "It was in the player and these two insisted." Arthur mumbled. I smiled at how adorable he was. "Arthur, I'm not mad, don't worry. I'm just worried that their innocence and yours would get tainted too early." I stated patting his head. He smiled hugging me.

"Alright, we're here. We'll get the kids with us." Sebastian said reaching for shaking Naomi. I kissed her forehead and gave her to Sebastian. "See you guys later!" I hollered as Arthur pulled me towards the toy store. "Mom, look!" Arthur exclaimed in horror as he pointed at a cut-out of Chris in the Captain America costume saying the video game is coming soon. Damn, Chris looked good. Arthur was shaking. I squatted in front of him. "Shhh... It's alright. Just a cut-out, nothing more." I whispered kissing his forehead. He smiled nodding. "Good morning, ma'am, sir. Happy New Year! What can I help you with?" I glanced at her name tag. "Happy New Year too, Annie. Can I ask a Tekken, Call of Duty, and a Dance Revo disc, please?" I asked as Arthur started to drool at the games. "Wipe your mouth, love. Your drool is showing." I teased. He frowned wiping his mouth. "I'm bringing you clothes shopping too, yeah?" I asked smirking. He groaned as I payed for the games. "You better be a good boy since I'm buying these for you." I stated pulling him towards the clothes shops. "Mom, surpernatural shop! Pleaseeeee!" He begged. I smirked and we went in the Supernatural shop. I smiled as he got the Castiel coat, 2 Samulets, some posters shirts and the figurines.

"I know you wanted them. Let's go get me and the twins some real clothes." He smirked and pulled me away as we ran towards the clothes shops. He chose three shirts, two plaid. He got two jeans, blue and pink. He also got three pairs of sneakers and a pair of boots. He then pulled me towards the children's clothing and we bought the twins clothes. We bought two floral dresses for Naomi and two adorable pairs of doll shoes with the shades of pink. The phone vibrated continuously as we paid for the clothes.