Chapter 7: Jealousy is a Bitch

October 12, 2006

4:30 pm

Chris

Son of a bitch! I'm becoming a possessive bastard. "Chris stop! Nothing is going on between us!" Emily retorted as Arthur came in trying to stop us. "Really? Then what do you call this?!" I asked showing her a photo of her and Jensen kissing. "I was drunk and I didn't know... Chris, oh goodness. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have went and gotten myself drunk." Emily whispered falling to her knees.

"Mommy! Dad, please. Mom is telling the truth." Arthur begged trying to comfort Emily. "Shit. Emily, I'm sorry. I just... I like you, Emily. More than you think. I possibly love you." I whispered kneeling to their level. Arthur slightly smiled. "I'll go get some water." Arthur said walking towards the kitchen.

Yes, it's been two months and I noticed Emily's stomach getting a bit bigger.

"Emily, are you getting fatter or is it something else?" I asked touching her stomach to feel her tense then a kick. I had wide eyes and backed away. "Y-You're pregnant." I commented. Shit, is it mine!? No, it might be Jensen's! She fucking slept with him that night! "Get out." I stated glaring at the floor. "Chris it's n-" Once she apologizes I'll forgive her. I can't have that.

"No, just get out. Arthur pack your bags and and your mothers. Get everything you own out!" I ordered sternly turning my glare at Emily. Spinee was licking her hand as if trying to comfort her in my behalf. "Spinee, come 'ere." I ordered glaring at Emily more. She wiped away her tears and stood up. Spinee whimpered and walked away.

"I... I love you, Christopher Robert Evans and if you want to lose all contact with me I'm alright with that if that's what makes you happy. Goodbye, old pretty man." She said walking towards me and took my hand.

I frowned looking down. She was almost my height, but she's still small. "I wanted to give you this the day we got Moose, but I was to embarassesd." She said putting a box on my hand and walked towards Moose who looked frightened and she started to get everything she owned. Shit, my heart was breaking, but it's for the best. I can't be with a... cheater. "Dad, I did what... Mom!" Arthur yelled dropping the bags as he saw Emily crying again. I turned as not to make myself feel more guilty. "Da-" I cut him off. "I'm not your Dad. Get out... Both of you." I ordered looking for Minka's number. "What... Dad, I don't understand... You don't love us anymore?" Arthur asked in a shaky voice. "Yes! I never loved any of you! I just wanted your mom for her cooking. (Where the fuck did that come from!?) Now get out." I ordered feeling my heart getting pierced and irritated.

I heard Arthur sniff then he punched my leg. I frowned looked at Arthur who was already crying. "You're just like my dead father! You left mom for someone else! You're no better than my bastard of a father you son of a bitch!" Arthur cursed. My body moved on its own and slapped him. "Arthur, stop! Cussing isn't good even if you're mad it isn't an excuse!" Emily scolded wiping her tears again and carried Arthur away from me, but he was trying to fight. "Moose, guard him." Emily ordered putting him down in front of Moose. She walked towards me and stopped so we were looking straight into each others eyes and inches apart. I could kiss he-NO YOU'RE MAD AT HER! KEEP IT TOGETHER DAMN IT!

"You're no better than his former father. You know what his father did to him and yet here you are repeating history." She said pushing me back. I was to shocked to move. I was compared to a heart-less bastard and a sorry excuse for a father. Emily got her phone out.

"Hey, Jensen. Can you get me and Arthur here in Mr. Evan's home?

Yeah, ugh, something happened.

We're fine, just...get us, please.

Yeah, it's alright if he tags along. Wait, can you go get Bradley in the apartment, please?