Chapter 72: Date 12: Preparation for the Trip

May 6, 2013

Wednesday

8:20am

Emily

I opened my eyes to the smell of bacon and eggs. "Morning, sunshine." Chris greeted as I turned to see him smiling above me with a tray of bacon and eggs. I smiled and sat up as he put the tray over my legs. "Good morning. What day is it today?" I asked covering my mouth as I yawned. "Eat your breakfast then I'll tell you." He replied as I chuckled and started to eat. I listened to Chris' rant about the paparazzi positioning themselves at our gate at the bloody crack of dawn. I choked on a small piece of bacon as Chris mentioned Arthur bumping into the clear glass door leading to the pool.

"Okay, I'm done. Now tell me what day it is." I stated pushing the dishes towards him. He grinned and took the dishes then put it on the nightstand. I raised a brow and he laughed. "It's family day, silly, and we're going to Disney Land!" Chris announced and I laughed seeing his excited face. "Did you tell the kids?" I asked and he smiled as the children came in running towards our bed. "Mom! We're going to Disney Land!" Naomi exclaimed jumping on our bed.

I smiled catching her as Arthur and Kieren joined us on the bed. "Have you bought tickets then?" I asked as Sebastian appeared on the doorway. "Been taken cared of. Flight is on May 8 at 9 in the evening. You better prepare now though since we have tons of interviews and advertisements to go to." Sebby suggested as I looked at Chris. "When did you buy tickets!?" I asked as he grinned. "I might have done it last year. Oh and our whole family might be going. Your mom and your dad, my mom and my dad, Seb with Alana. Dylan said he can't go since he has tapping for Teen Wolf. And the kids." Chris replied and I smiled giving him a peck on the lips.

"I love you. You're amazing." I whispered as he kissed my cheek. "I love you too. And I'm nothing compared without you. Oh and this came in the mail earlier." Chris stated putting a big box on my lap as Naomi pulled away from me. "Here, a letter came with it." Chris replied handing me the letter. I frowned and looked at Sebby who came to sit with us. "Let me see that." Sebby stated as I handed him the letter. "Why would Tom Felton send you a package?" Sebby asked as I had wide eyes and took the letter from him.

Daniel Radcliffe and Tom Felton

"Mom! You know Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy!?" Arthur asked trying to get the letter from me. "Behave or I won't show you." I replied as Arthur frowned and sat back on the bed. "That is a good question though, how do you know those two? I mean that's a five year gap, babe." Chris replied as I blushed sighing. "Well I met them when they first became Harry and Draco. I was baby sitting them. I don't even know how I got a place there, I think I was a stunt double for someone or an extra. I just forgot who. It was a long time ago. They were one of the friends I made and we kept in touch." I replied opening the letter.

Emily!

It's been so long since we talked. We're sorry we're only writing now.

We could've used email, but we were sending you merchandise so we wrote instead.

Heard you have children now and you were in the UK when you had them! Why didn't you tell us!?

We just finished Harry Potter, have you seen it? It's so weird going into a hotel knowing Emma or Rupert weren't there.

He's weird.

Shut up, we're writing on the same paper. Anyway, hope your kids and yourself like the merchandise.

Hope to talk to you soon in person, Emsy!

Daniel and Tom

I rolled my eyes as Arthur snatched the letter from me. I rolled my eyes again as Naomi crawled towards me and smiled. "Ma, what do we bring to Disney Land?" She asked and Chris grinned. "We'll be shopping for snacks later." Chris replied for us as Naomi squealed. "You kids better start packing." Sebby suggested as Arthur frowned.

"Not until the box is opened." He replied grinning. I chuckled as Chris helped me unwrap the box. It was covered in red wrapping with a green laced ribbon. I opened the lid and it revealed four robes in the color of the four houses, four wands, four time turners, one Deathly Hollows necklace, and four scarfs with each house color.

"Mama, I got dibs on Hufflepuff! These are perfect! It's getting bloody cold again!" Naomi exclaimed as we all stared at her. She looked around frowning. "What?" She asked confused. "Art, did you teach your sister to swear?" Chris asked raising a brow. "No! I bloody didn't!" Arthur exclaimed then blushed. "Right... Art, give me your iPod." I stated as he had wide eyes. "My i-iPod!? But mom-" Chris cut him off. "Arthur, listen to your mother. You know what you did was wrong." Chris replied as Arthur sighed.

"Fine... I'm sorry. I just can't blo-ubber stop myself sometimes." Arthur replied rubbing the the back of his neck. "Alright, enough of that. Come on you kids, you've got some packing to do." Sebby stated standing up. Naomi squealed and took the Hufflepuff robe and scarf and a time turner before taking Sebby's hand. Kieren smiled at us and got a time turner and Ravenclaw robe and scarf. He kissed my cheek before joining his sister holding Sebby's free hand.

"We'll see you later, mommy and daddy!" Kieren and Naomi exclaimed in chorus as Sebastian lead them out. "So... Do I get both Slytherin items? I mean the Deathly Hollows necklace is obviously for you." Arthur asked smoothly. I chuckled shaking my head. "Yes, Slytherin is yours. No need to act so modest about wanting to actually take it. Don't forget to hand over your iPod when you're done packing, okay?" I asked as Arthur grinned and gave me a hug. "You're the best, but I don't like not having my iPod." He stated pulling away.

I chuckled shaking my head. "Yes, but you need to be disciplined, remember? Saying bad words is prohibited." I replied ruffling his hair. He sighed and smiled, handing me his iPod. "When do I get it back?" He asked as I grinned and kissed his head. "As soon as we leave for Disney." I replied making him smile and jump out of bed. He grabbed the Slytherin robe and scarf and the time turner. "Thanks mom, Love you!" He exclaimed rushing out.

I felt arms wrap around and I smiled kissing Chris' jaw. "Let's get packin." He stated kissing my cheek and putting the box on the other side of bed as he helped me out. I chuckled walking towards our walk-in closet. "It's probably cold there so we'd better get sweaters." Chris suggested as he tossed me three pairs of sweaters. I smiled and folded them.

"Get me my skinny jeans please!" I exclaimed as he tossed four long sleeves for him towards me. He chuckled tossing two skin jeans and two skirts. I raised a brow as he turned and grinned at me. "What? I want to see your legs when we're walking." He admitted as I threw him a pillow which he caught.

"Pervert." I mumbled as he tossed two walking shorts and three faded jeans. I caught them all and started to fold. "I heard that, babe." He stated handing me three long sleeves and two sleeveless shirts for me. I shook my head and continued folding.

He tossed seven pairs of men's underwear and seven pairs of women's underwear towards me. "Hey!" I exclaimed barely catching the last two pieces of garment. "Sorry, I got excited and I want this to be over with already so I can take you in the shower." Chris replied with a smirk. I blushed throwing the other pillow which hit him square on the head. "Ow! Alright! Geez, I was just teasing." He stated smiling. I rolled my eyes as he threw three pairs of shorts for him and I, tank tops for me to wear, and a pair of sunglasses for both of us.

I chuckled rolling my eyes. "We're done! Yay, alright, let's get in the shower!" Chris exclaimed pulling me towards the shower.

And to think I just used to be just his best friend's kid sister.