Chapter 59: Date Dash 6: Tapping, A Lunch Date, and Teasing

Chris

It's been a week since we started tapping and I feel deprived and tired. Tired since it's been so long since I even got an eight hour sleep. Deprived because Emily has been avoiding any physical contact since we started! How cruel is that?! That's changing today since I made her agree to have lunch with me and well, I'll be teasing her while tapping our scenes.

"Everyone, places! Children taken, Scene 23, Take 1, Ready... ACTION!"

We were all standing up as the soldiers said they were taking the kids for a medical check. I observed the movement of the guards as I-

"Shit!" Jamie exclaimed covering his laugh. "Jamie?" I asked raising brow. "I can't keep a straight face with Emily doing that." He replied pointing up front. I looked and saw Emily had a very disturbing, but funny face and I laughed with him. "Ok, ok, enough laugh. Emily, please try your hardest to behave. Again, ready. Children taken scene 23, take 2... action!"

We were all standing up as the children were being gathered for a medical check. Claude, the lady in yellow, started to walk towards the children. She walked past some of the children and examined Andrew's son. Another girl started to walk in. She looks familiar... "Annica!?" Edgar whispered in surprise. I frowned looking up to see Annica wearing something similar to Clause, but she was wearing a red coat. "What are you doing here, Annica?" Claude asked raising a brow as she stood up. "Observing." Annica replied glaring at her. Claude looked at Tanya and walked towards her. She lifts her skirt up and lets the guards check her. "Go, Timmy!" Tanya yelled as I rushed up front.

"Enough!" Annica yelled as one of the guards took Timmy. She Claude smirked at her as she examined Timmy. Andrew threw a shoe at them as Annica dodged and it hit Claude. She smiled and licked the blood. I watched as Claude took Timmy's hand and they started to walk away. Annica stayed as Mason came in. I glared as she started her speech.

"Cut! Okay, that was a good one, but let's make it better. We'll continue this after lunch." Bong announced as Emily sighed and grinning at me. I made my way towards her and smiled. "Ready for our lunch date?" I asked smirking. She smiled as she held my hand and we got out of the train. We headed for the food table. We got our food and started to eat. "You're amazing, you know that?" She asked smiling. "What about me?" Jamie asked smirking. I sighed shaking my head. "Well, average I think." Emily teased as I smirked at her. "Just average, really?" He asked nearing her much to my distaste. "Distance, Jamie." I cautioned frowning.

"Right, right, distance. Why though, you aren't together, are you?" He asked smiling at Emily. I frowned as Emily smiled. "Well, as you can see, I have a ring on my hand which either says I'm wearing a promise ring, I'm married, or I'm engaged... So tell me Jamie, if you guess the right answer, I'll maybe give you something you'll like." Emily replied and winked as I choked on my water. "You alright, mate?" He asked as I nodded. "Yeah, yeah, I'm alright." I replied giving Emily a worried stare as she smirked.

"So what's it gonna be?" She asked as Tilda, John, Go, Peter, and Alison joined us. "If I get it wrong?" Jamie asked raising a brow. "You'll get a slap from me plus someone of my choosing." Emily replied smiling. "Deal." Jamie agreed as Tilda and John gave us a knowing smile. "Start guessing, I'm only giving you one try, choose it wisely." Emily stated as we all started to eat as Jamie racked his head for an answer. "You know teasing him isn't very nice." Tilda neared us and whispered. "I know, I just don't like the way he's been flirting with my fiancé for the past week." I replied as Emily smirked at my comment. "This one is just a small gesture to get back on you all those years." Emily replied as Tilda shook her head. "You both are adorably annoying." She commented as I blushed a bit. "She's the only adorable one." I mumbled as we watched her.