Chapter 23: Christmas Revelations

December 24, 2010

1:35pm

Bradley

This was an annoying week. Chris and Emily have been flirting all week and Sebastian is hiding something because every time he looks at those two or as much as glance at them he would tence. I need to find out why is that... I walked towards Sebastian, cornering him while Emily spent time with the twins and Arthur. Chris went off two days ago to join his family. "Bro, what are you hiding?" I asked looking at the direction he was looking. His parents and Alana were making food. Alana waved at us and smiled. We smiled back and I neared Sebastian. "What do you mean?" Sebastian asked faking his confusion. "Cut the crap, bro. I know you have something to say. I won't get mad if you're gay for Chris." I teased smirking. He glared at me then punched my arm. "Ow!" I yelped punching him back. Hevhuckled shaking his head. "You know, I'm not gay for Chris. I'm just worried for Emily. She's unstable and her children know it especially when it comes to Chris and... Damn it. Promise me that you won't tell her until actually happens. Promise." He ordered looking at Emily's direction. She looked genuinely happy. "Just tell me what it is." I whispered as we watched Emily.

"Chris is playing her again and this time... He won't be coming back to her." He whispered waving at Arthur. "What? What do you mean?" I asked confused. "Minka put Chris up to moving in with Emily. You know... he made me promise to never tell her. He loves her, but he loves Minka to. He wants an experienced woman and family, but he still thinks Emily is younger. He's... He's gonna tell everyone that he's with Minka." Sebastian replied as Kieren started to cry. I nodded in understanding. "I won't tell her, but if he as much as tries to come back to her after his stunt today... I won't be able to control myself." I replied walking towards Naomi who was running towards me. "What is it?" I asked worried. "I hate dad!" She yelled hugging me tigtly. Sebastian and I shared a look and ran for the living room to see Emily trying to calm both brothers down. She's handling this pretty good.

Chris Evans and Minka spotted in a Supermarket buying food for Christmas. Could this be getting serious?

I glared at the telly. "Emily... Can I have a word?" Sebastian asked as Arthur clenched his fists. Emily followed and I sat beside Arthur, turning the TV off. "Calm down. He'll pay sooner or later." I whispered patting his head. He continued to glare at the blank tv screen.

Emily

Forget it. I am tired... I am TIRED! Sebastian stopped by the pool. I glared and sat down dipping my legs in. He chuckled as Kieren slept after crying. "So, what do you want to do? You know talking about your feelings helps." He said looking up. I sighed and laid down. "I feel betrayed and alone. Sebastian, did he have to do that? I mean come on. That was... That was fucking low." I mumbled covering my eyes with my right arm. "Emily, do you want to cancel your appearance in the Avengers? I can ar-" I cut him off. "The fuck you are. I will not back down to that asshole. He wants a woman... He's getting one." I replied wiping my tears away and smiled. "Come on, lets get back inside and enjoy our Christmas." He said getting up. I smiled as he offered me a hand.

2:33pm

"Emily, some friends are here!" Mom hollered from the door. I sighed bitting my lip. "Go." Sebastian pushed me towards direction of the door. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door to see Howard, Jensen, Jared, and John. "Thanks, mom. I'll take it from here." I gave Mom a kiss on the cheek and faced my best friends. "What do I owe the pleasure of having you guys here?" I asked raising a brow. "Emily, you're going to have girl time with us while our husbands and these other two friends of yours help around here. It'd be nice to finally have time to get to know our husbands little girl." Gen teased. I smiled and shook my head. "Mom, Dad! How does getting a little help from our four elves here sound like?" I asked smiling. "That'd be great! Tell them to come by the kitchen! Don't forget to get your coat, love!" She hollered happily. I chuckled and got my coat, wallet, keys and phone. "Go." I ordered opening the door wider. "Ah, ah, ah! Where do you think you two are going?" Mom asked as I heard yelps. I turned to see Mom had Bradley and Sebastian by their ears. "We just wanted to give Emily her children." Sebastian reasoned. "It's Emily's turn to have a fun time! Go take care of the children!" Mom scolded. "I'll take care of them." Alana volunteered. "My que to leave." Bradley mumbled and tried to walk away, but mom pulled him towards the kitchen. "Thanks, mum. See ya!" I exclaimed following Genevieve and mouthed a 'thank you' to Alana.