Part 6

Hello guys, sorry for late update i was on vacation, so here goes another update, this part is not Madhu's POV, thought of giving you a short glimpse on RK's POV so here it is .... :):)

Hope you all like it..... Please ignore grammatical mistakes....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RK's POV:

After completion of graduation my dad is planning  to join me in his business, but I always wanted to start my career as fresher rather than directly handling high position in the company. My dad was very adamant, but at last with my Mom's interference he agreed to let me do whatever I want for 2 years after that I have to take care of my dad's business, I felt happy that for 2 years I can enjoy life and working in office like all the other guys  rather than becoming workaholic to earn money like my dad... I am not complaining I know that he loves me and Mom but he hardly spends time with us as he is always busy with office according to me family comes first and earning money is secondary...

I attended Campus interviews and got selected in one of MNC's ,if i join in my dad's office as everyone knew me so they will treat me as boss's son rather than a normal employee. I always prefer to lead a normal life, so I didn't let anyone know that I am rich not even to my friends.. they just knew that I am from upper middle class family. After completing of my final year, I joined the company in Pune, Initially my parents  were against to send me to Pune but I convinced them that I will get posting to Mumbai after training.. I am really excited as it is first day in office...

As I was about to fill the form for ID card I  heard anklets sound it is not loud but it is quite audible if we notice it, I searched around to see the source of that sound and found a girl talking to her friends ,her back facing me. She  wore green color kurti and legging  while most of the girls wore formal trousers. Suddenly I don't know why but I had an urge to see her face and involuntarily I started moving near her, I stood at a place where I can see her face. She was extremely beautiful, I can say an epitome of Indian beauty.

I don't know what to do and how to make a conversation with her, suddenly a thought came to my mind, I went near her and asked her a pen. She just gave me the pen and turned to her friends. I was shocked as till now if I ask a centimeter question to any girl they will give me kilometer answer.. though I like flirting with girls I never exposed it.

After filling the form I called her and gave her pen when she was about to turn to her friends I introduced myself and forwarded my hand for a shake, she didn't respond immediately but after few second she shook hands with me and told her name as Madhubala.. Soon Anjali came and I introduced them to each other while she was talking to Anju my eyes were struck on her...

Soon our training started and I never got a chance to talk to her as she was always been with her friends... whenever we came face to face I give her a smile to which she reciprocated the same, sometimes I tried to talk to her but never got a chance other than talking casual things like hi, gud mrng, etc...,It didn't took me much time to realize that she is different from other girls till now I saw in my entire life.

There is some innocence in her which I liked the most, she never talked much with others especially with boys, I observed her few times where few boys approached her and started talking to her and flattering her but she excused herself efficiently without hurting them, by her simple gesture I knew that she doesn't want anyone hurt because of  her, I first thought she is very studious but I saw her talking with her gang smiling and passing comments on her friends  then I understood that she doesn't talk much with acquaintances until she becomes close to them... I don't know why but I started observing her during my entire training. It gave me happiness watching her.

I don't want to name it as a crush or infatuation I just found her interesting and different among others  nothing more to that.. Soon my training came to an end and luckily I got Mumbai and left Pune after the party...I don't know why but I wanted to be in touch with her, so I sent a friend request to her in facebook.

Days were passing like this I was getting used to my new office and I never thought of her that much. On my birthday i was checking my notifications and found that She posted birthday wishes on my wall... I don't know why but my lips curved to a smile and I felt very happy seeing her post.. so decide to thank her but she was not online, I was disappointed. After 2 days, I found her online and thanked her, I felt so happy that she gave replies to my messages...

On that day onwards I started to chat with her frequently, I wanted to message her daily but why should I feel like messaging her?? So I kept on suppressing that feeling and whenever I couldn't control it I use to message her... She always gives replies to my messages I felt nice chatting with her, even in her chat there is some innocence..What is this feeling called??Why am i even trying to talk to a girl who is not even my type?? Why am i thinking too much about her?? Am i getting attracted to her...?? Is it crush.. no RK will never have a crush on any girl, she doesn't even dress like my other girl friends, true that I like her a lot but why she??

***********************************************************************************************************

How is it guys?? Did it reached to your expectations??this is not complete POV of RK...Please please share your views as your opinion is really very important for me to make next chapters more interesting...

Silent readers thanks alot for reading my story but guys if you like it i would be very happy if you give your opinion,so please(pretty please) give your response by either comment or vote, as always your response really means alot to me....

Last but not the least thanks a lot to my wattpad friends for giving their support and views in every chapter, i don't want to mention names because i don't want to miss any of their names. 

Love you all :) :)

PLEASE VOTE and COMMENT.