Part 36

Thank you for all the votes and comments on previous update :). Hope you all enjoy reading this part too :) :).

"Hello, madam the owner of this phone met with an accident." said the person on line making Madhu widen her eyes and shout "What?"

"Hello, are you able to hear me?" shouted the other person after few seconds of silence from Madhu's side. Nothing registered her mind for few seconds as she got struck at the word 'accident'.

Hearing the person shout at someone "Ambulance came, please shift him." Madhu came out of the shock and inquired "Hello, where did the accident happened?" inside praying to all the gods that it shouldn't be her husband.

"It's in outskirts of Mumbai, way towards Pune." answered the person, making Madhu cup her mouth in shock while tears made their way out of her eyes. She concluded to herself that Rishab might have started to Pune from the airport to meet her.

"Is the he alright? Is he able to talk?" asked Madhu frantically with her right palm placed on her chest, praying to god to not let anything major happen to Rishab.

"Don't know madam, he lost so much of blood. We are taking him to government hospital." replied that person hurriedly and when Madhu was about to ask the details of hospital to which they are taking him, the line got disconnected.

"Oh god, hello, hello" shouted Madhu when she couldn't hear any voice from the other side. Desperately, she dialed Rishab's number again but it got switched off, she collapsed on the floor and started weeping more remembering the conversation.

"What should I do now? How do I reach him? Where exactly they are taking Rishab now?" Madhu started blabbering the questions to herself but didn't know the way to find the answers.

She picked her phone and called her father-in-law to inform them about this but both his parents number is not reachable that is when she remembered Radha telling her that they will be going to their relative's house from the function which is a few kilometers away wherein there won't be network signals.

She doesn't know how to contact them and she got even more terrified thinking of something bad happening to Rishab. She thought to call her parents but realized that it wasn't a good idea as her father went to London for some conference, taking her mother along with him and they will be back only after 2 days. Notifying now will only make them worried as she herself isn't aware of the complete details.

Madhu cried more, not knowing how to approach his parents about this as she didn't understand what to do to reach Rishab. She wanted to see Rishab once if he is fine is or not.

Not knowing whom to approach she continued calling Rishab's number again and again but it was switched off.

Suddenly she remembered Anju and dialed her number, as soon as Anju picked the call, she started crying loudly making Anju all the more worried.

"Madhu, what happened? Why are you crying?"

"Anju.....Rishu...Rishu...." hiccupped Madhu unable to form words.

"Rishu? What happened? Tell me properly."

"Rishu met with an accident. I don't know where exactly he is." Said Madhu crying more, in between her hiccups.

"What! Madhu, relax! how do you know that he met with an accident?"

"I called his number and someone lifted the call and informed this. I'm scared Anju, he even told that Rishu lost so much of blood."

"Madhu.....relax...nothing will happen to him."

"I'm scared Anju." Said Madhu and broke into sobs.