Part 12

As RK and madhu were engrossed in talking to their cousins. Suddenly RK noticed that Trish and his other cousin charan were busy quarrelling with each other.

"Trish what is it ?? Seems like you both are arguing about something" asked RK.

"Bhai, see this Charan is annoying me." complained Trishna.

"what is it Charan?" asked RK turning towards him.

"Bhai, i will tell you but first answer this. what will you choose truth or dare?" asked Charan

"How does your argument is related to my answer to your question?" asked RK confusedly.

" It is related first answer to my question." pleased Charan.

"Ok as you already know i am always up for dare" said RK

"See, i told you right ?? you lost the bet." said Charan to Trishna.

" ok then ask him to do the dare as well, then i will agree that i lost the bet." told Trishna challenging him.

"Bhai, now you have to do something which she tells you to do." told Charan.

"What ? Why should i do?" asked RK exasperated.

"Please bhai, we made a bet. Please if you refuse to do it then i will lose. Please, can't you do this for your brother?" whispered Charan in RK's ear pleadingly .

"Ok, tell me what is the dare Trish?" asked RK turning to Trishna.

"Bhai, are you sure? you want to do this? think once again before i tell you the dare" said Trishna

"Whatever it is I will do it .Just tell me.."

"Your dare is to kiss bhabhi infront of us" said Trishna which made RK to look at her in shock.

"Hey, this is not fare. Why are you involving my wife in this ? Give me some other dare.." said RK sensing that though they are husband and wife now, Madhu won't be confortable with it and that too in front of all.

"No, i gave you this dare, do it or accept your defeat. " said Trishna then turned towards Charan.

"Be ready by 9'o clock we will be going for don't forget to bring your credit card" said Trishna authoritatively.

On hearing this, Charan moved close to RK.

"Please bhai, she will swallow all my bank balance. You are not kissing some random girl right. She is your wife now. Please bhai, please" requested Charan.

"But Charan..." RK tried to protest but Charan was begging him to do it.

Suddenly an idea struck his mind and RK looked at Madhu, she too was looking at him.RK assured her with his eyes that it's fine, understanding that Madhu nodded her head shyly.

"Ok fine, i will do it." said RK and Charan hugged him and gave Trish a look that says Watch -it to which Trishna rolled her eyes.

RK moved close to Madhu and held her right hand. He could sense that Madhu's hand is shivering . Everyone was watching the scene eagerly.RK gave a quick peck on her hand and then moved away from her.

"See, bhai did it. I won the bet. Now you are gonna do what i will say for one whole day" grinned Charan at Trishna, giving RK a hug.

"No this is not a proper kiss, i didn't expected it to be on hand" argued Trishna.

"You didn't specified the place where to kiss, did you?" asked RK back.

"you just told him to kiss bhabhi and he did it. whether it is on hand or cheeks or any other place ,a kiss is a kiss" argued Charan smirking.