Part 28

Happy new year everyone :).

Thanks alot for your lovely comments on the previous update. It really meant alot to me:) :).

An early update is the result of your support, couldn't thank you guys enough for ur lovely words :)

Happy reading!!

***************************

After disconnecting the call, Madhu hugged herself and closed her eyes. Inhaling the scent, she felt Rishab’s presence and smiled to herself.

When he was here she was so shy to let him touch her but when he is away from her she is craving for his touch. She felt strange at her herself seeing her feelings towards her husband. True that she never felt this way in her life before but at the same time she didn’t expected that she would feel this way in his absence that too this soon as they had been married for 20 days but his absence is affecting her more than she has imagined.

Her thoughts were disturbed by her mobile notification sound, unlocking it she found Rishab’ s message on watts up.

Eagerly, she opened the message and saw “Still blushing thinking about me?” Madhu stared at her mobile surprised as he guessed correctly what she has been doing.

(P.S: Words typed between ** indicates emoji s. )

M: Nope :P

RK:  liar *angry*

M: I’m not :P

RK: Devil *Evil*

M: hehehe...... Not sleeping?

RK: Missing you in my arms *sad* *sad*

Madhu blushed seeing him openly confessing that he was missing hugging her while sleeping.

She doesn’t know what to reply to his message she wanted to tell him that she too missing being in his arms but knowing him she wouldn’t dare or else he will tease her to death. Before Madhu could reply, a new message popped up making her turn even more pink.

RK: Don’t deny, I know you are blushing now. *winking smiley* *Kiss*

M: *blushing* :P

RK: I knew *Smirking*

M: One down…three more to go

RK: For what?

M: To meet you all.

RK: all?

M: yeah, I will come home next weekend na

RK: No sweetheart, I will come there. I have some other plans.

M: What plans?

RK: It’s a surprise.

M: You and your surprises *shaking head*

RK: I knew that you love them. So don't try to deny. *smirk* *wink*

M: But Rishu, what will Mom and dad think if I won’t come home?

RK: They won't feel anything and I already told them that I will be travelling to Pune most of the time.

M: Oh but....

Madhu started typing and deleting the words on how to convey him that it won't be good if she doesn't visit her in laws frequently as they have happily agreed for her to stay away from home for months soon after their marriage and she doesn't want them to think that she is taking their affection otherwise and doesn't want them to think bad of her.