Part 17

" Do....do.... you..cons... consume alcohol too?" I asked him.

" If you consider beer as alcohol then it is an yes but that too I will have it only in parties " he told me truthfully.

"Madhu, I know I blurted out my smoking and drinking habits abruptly but I want you to know me completely whether it is good or bad. I need you to understand me and if you don't like anything in me just tell me I will try to change. If not today, these things could have come out one day." he told me and squeezed my palm which is still in his hand.

I just hummed and took back my hand and looked out of the window.

" Are you angry with me?" he questioned me after few minutes as I didn't speak anything after that.

"No , why do you think that I'm angry? Because of what you confessed few minutes back? "I asked him back ignoring his question.

"yeah"

"No Rishu, at first I was disappointed hearing that you smoke but you answered me the truthfully and I'm happy for that. You could have lied knowing that I won't like your answer but still you stick to the truth. I understand you but remember that you promised me that you will quit smoking and I expect you to keep your promise."

"Thanks sweet heart. I won't break my promise to you." he told happily and I smiled at him.

I'm happy that he is willing to quit smoking not because it is injurious to health but for me as he knew that I don't like it. He is being a good husband by giving importance to my views and opinions.

"Let's talk about something else" I told him.

"Okay"

"So tell me, why did you join that company when you have business to take care of?" I asked him.

"The reason same as you to lead a normal life but difference is I don't want to take the responsibilities that soon so for 2 years dad allowed me to do whatever I want and after that I joined dad in our business ."

" Oh....When exactly did you joined dad's business" I asked him as when we were chatting he never mentioned that he is gonna leave the job.

"It has been almost one and half year."

"Oh...Were we in touch in facebook after you joined dad's business?"

"Yeah, we were"

"But you never told me that you left the job during our chats" I accused him as I thought we were very good friends.

"That's because we never discussed anything about our personal life. We used to talk about random things." he told me. What he said is true we never talking anything about our personal lives. It was always he teasing or flirting with me or talking about office work.

"hmm "

"Rishu, where did you get my photo from?" I asked him suddenly remembering my photo set as wallpaper in his mobile.

"Which photo?" RK asked back confused.

"The one which is set as wallpaper in your mobile"

"Oh that" RK grinned.

"Tell me, I don't remember taking that picture." I requested him.

"I have my sources, sweet heart" he told me cheekily.

"Tell me na, please"

"No, I won't. It's a secret" he said winking.

"Argh...secret. I think you must have got it from Anju right?"